Pages:
Author

Topic: [Twitter] U.S. Republican Party wants this account, but I want to give it to you - page 2. (Read 1414 times)

Activity: 567
Merit: 500
.1 btc just to have some fun Cheesy

Valid 24 hours because I will probably come to my senses
IS
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
You should get @houseDNC and have that and @houseGOP do nothing but retweet @criminalsunion, since they're both members of it.
A great idea. @HouseDNC now available also! Wink

Also... Proof they wanted it:
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
You should get @houseDNC and have that and @houseGOP do nothing but retweet @criminalsunion, since they're both members of it.
IS
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
UPDATE June 4:
@HouseGOP is sold, but the following accounts are still available:
@House_GOP @Senate_GOP @House_Dems @Senate_Dems @HouseDNC @SenateDNC
-------------------------------------------------
The House Republican Conference (gop.gov) emailed me about a week ago and asked if I would transfer a Twitter account I had registered to them. To quote, they were "hoping [I'm] holding onto the handle until it’s ready to be used".

I'm not.

The account is @HouseGOP. I'm willing to give it to whoever puts up the most BTC. I assume they want this account to counter the "opposition" party account, @HouseDemocrats. If you really love the Republican Party and think they should own this account, buy it and give it to them. If you really HATE the Republican Party and think they should NEVER own this account, buy it and use it to ridicule them! Its fate is in your hands.

I also own @House_GOP and @Senate_GOP which are valuable alternatives.

Will escrow with trusted member if desired. PM me with your offer. Best offer wins! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: