Pages:
Author

Topic: Two basic things that can give you an advantage - page 8. (Read 804 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
There are two basic things that need to be implemented when the market suddenly falls like yesterday to make a profit. First, the attitude must remain calm by thinking that it will recover. Second, take the opportunity to buy as many coins as possible, such as top 10 coins.

Right, you need to be calm and not push the sell button because you just saw your portfolio going down. Just take a deep breath and look for your long term goal.

And then if you have the funds then why not? again if you are here for the long haul, better be buying during dips and not on the top, so that when it bounce back it will be profits easy. Just to illustrate, if you have time the market to it's lowest at $43k on last tuesday's dump, then you are somewhat in the profit as it recovered to $46k-$47k. Small but still profit in my eyes.
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
Whenever there is negative news about the market or whale manipulation, there will be large or small fluctuations and panic in the market, because many inexperienced and novices will sell their tokens for these reasons, so in this panic When it happens, calming one's mind is very important, and it is a way to protect our assets.
Keep your mind clear and don't panic because of the market. This may sometimes be unavoidable, but it will also become an experience in the future. As long as you hold Bitcoin for a long time, don't be too concerned about price fluctuations during the period.
Activity: 43
Merit: 6
Keeping calm in the market is to prevent us from making some wrong decisions. Many experienced winners or those who have made considerable gains in the market have not sold their coins.
Long-term investors don’t pay special attention to the price. Short-term traders pay more attention to the daily price of Bitcoin. I pay more attention to the long-term. Now I don’t care too much about the price every day.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
Sometimes, the best thing you can do. Is to never look at the price. Put assets in cold storage and wait a few years. If you're lucky your holdings will have accumulated significant value gains. I think it happens to most by accident. Which is why its always important to have good record keeping and always have private keys, login strings and passwords written down somewhere they can be retrieved if needed later.

I had more than 30,000 DOGE I got from faucets years ago. I spent almost all of it for around I think $12 years ago. Today that $12 in DOGE could be worth around $15k.

The long term earning and compounding interest gains of crypto are very real.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
I agree! OP.
When advising Keep calm and buy as many coins as we can.
In particular, I follow that recommendation forever.
Participating in the crypto space is like having nerves of steel.
I buy the coins that I keep in my portfolio, if I could buy some coin that I wanted to add, I would also do it.
As we all practice, I keep only what I can lose in my investment. Never apply for a loan so I invest in my own equity.
It is always valid to say: When the price of bitcoin falls, we do not lose if we do not sell.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There are two basic things that need to be implemented when the market suddenly falls like yesterday to make a profit. First, the attitude must remain calm by thinking that it will recover. Second, take the opportunity to buy as many coins as possible, such as top 10 coins.

1. No one would never ever able to avoid on not to have emotion or reaction when you do see a fall specially if you do see that your portfolio is on negative.You do normally freak out which is unavoidable.
    Thing here is that you do know on how to handle up your emotion.

2. Not all would be having that sufficient money for you to invest on directly with 10 top ranking coins in the market, having 1 would be enough specially bitcoin and we know on how volatility works.

3. Buy low Sell high is basic but there would be things needed for you to do so.

This is true, if you see your coins falling and no indication of slowing down, you will definitely panic. I bet, everyone is. But in case of bitcoin, for me, it is different. Even if I see that bitcoin is going down, I know in my heart, it will soon go up again. Though I have no concrete idea when but with our experience, bitcoin is one of the solid coin that you know have the ability to increase despite all odds.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609

1. No one would never ever able to avoid on not to have emotion or reaction when you do see a fall specially if you do see that your portfolio is on negative.You do normally freak out which is unavoidable.
    Thing here is that you do know on how to handle up your emotion.

2. Not all would be having that sufficient money for you to invest on directly with 10 top ranking coins in the market, having 1 would be enough specially bitcoin and we know on how volatility works.

3. Buy low Sell high is basic but there would be things needed for you to do so.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 100
Combo Network
When the market is falling, the feeling of panic will always be there even though everyone will have a different scale of panic,
and what you said I totally agree because with us keep thinking calmly it will help us at least in terms of making decisions,
Before buying we need to do research and analyze so that later we can make the maximum profit
Activity: 1092
Merit: 106
I'm not very good at day trading and I didn't really use it (trading) when I was here because I was more focused on the long term.
maybe people who are quite good at day trading and reading candles all the time will be prepared for unexpected things and events like yesterday but the important point that I can't leave here is to buy when it's down.
this is the best thing and actually i like things like this because i can add more to my load in the assets i collect, but of course even if i am not good at reading statistics and candles but i don't dare to bet with high risk, CMC is ranked 1 -10 is very good but I think there is an exception for doge because for me this coin is not suitable for long term
Activity: 1652
Merit: 304
kycfree
I agree with your opinion. People should never panic when the market drops down sharply. They should never stop thinking with a clear mind. Because there is no meaning in selling right away after Bitcoin price falls sharply for example. You should be able to think about the future as the price will recover sooner or later. If you sell in the wrong time, you will just be regretful for it. That's why we don't recommend anyone to turn into a panic seller.
Activity: 546
Merit: 148

Unless you are a day trader, I don't see why I should keep a watch on the bitcoin price; it is constantly up and down in the short term, but if you are a long term holder, it won't bother you at all, especially when seen through an on-chain analysis.
Keep accumulating.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
You forgot one important part: disposable funds on these kinds of events. If you don’t have funds at the ready during those crashes to buy the dips, I am not sure how well would you fare in the market even if you have those two things that you mentioned. Sure you can have balls of steel to hold, or have the resolve to buy cryptos when they crash, but what about the funds when that you will use to enter the market?

I know it’s pretty obvious, but I believe that a huge number of people already have these two traits. It’s just that the funds part of the equation isn’t there yet.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Remaining calm is always the best thing you can do. The past has told us that most people who haven't sold their coins have made decent profits by just holding onto them.

I'd definitely by bitcoin at a drop, not sure about the top 10 though as they might suffer harder than btc and a few of them (usdc and doge) might be bad for long term holding.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 772
Pages:
Jump to: