Pages:
Author

Topic: Two Coins You Should Buy That Will MOON This Year. - page 3. (Read 1006 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
Yeah, PRL was devastating. I watched my 5x gains shrivel to their original amounts. It's quite frustrating, but it's the fault of the market (and coinmarketcap for not updating its market cap), not the project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 29
it would be nice know if people praising a coin or another do own that coin
i'm not saying that the coins cannot be as good as peple say, i'm just saying that their opinions might be biased
it would be nice to have an outside evaluation of the coins
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
Any one have thoughts about HTMLCoin?
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
TenX and DeepOnion would be my two sleepers for the year, and Byteball would be a close 3rd given the tech is phenomenal there.Shocked
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Blockport: It isn't listed on any major exchange grab some on etherdelta. Basically they are creating a decentralised Crypto currency exchange probably with fiat integration. ARK is having a partnership with blockport.

IOT chain: No words, this would be the IOTA of China if everything went well.

Yes IOT chain is good also. I've never heard of Blockport, thank you for the suggestion, I will look into it.
Those are both good projects but personally i think that prl has just completed its bull cycle now it will stabilize at some support or range and the next uptrend will take some time from here, this is my personal view about prl.

You are correct, but that's why I was suggesting to buy because both of these coins have bottomed out. Now's the time to buy back in. And yes it may take some time, that's why I was suggesting to hold.
Elix and PRL. These two coins got hit the hardest during the crash. Both projects have very good devs. They are extremely undervalued right now and have potential to reach a billion dollar market cap. Just buy and hold.

everyone talking about elix, so sadly, it cant moon Sad if everyone speaks about one coin it is only dumping dumping and dumping to dips.

This is not true, its already dumped to its lowest point ar around .50 cents. It has now stabilized around .70 cents. This the opportunity to buy before the prices go back up, as with most good coins right now, especially the ones that are listed on Kucoin. As those seem to be the 9nes that got hit the hardest
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Those are both good projects but personally i think that prl has just completed its bull cycle now it will stabilize at some support or range and the next uptrend will take some time from here, this is my personal view about prl.
Activity: 644
Elix and PRL. These two coins got hit the hardest during the crash. Both projects have very good devs. They are extremely undervalued right now and have potential to reach a billion dollar market cap. Just buy and hold.

everyone talking about elix, so sadly, it cant moon Sad if everyone speaks about one coin it is only dumping dumping and dumping to dips.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Blockport: It isn't listed on any major exchange grab some on etherdelta. Basically they are creating a decentralised Crypto currency exchange probably with fiat integration. ARK is having a partnership with blockport.

IOT chain: No words, this would be the IOTA of China if everything went well.
Activity: 154
UNIFY and RUPX.
very low max supply.pos.good coins and community.
unify is up x100(!!) in a few months(from 0.006 to 0.6)
unify has maximum coins of 19 million.marketcap is near 4 million.
bittrex and cex.io are planning to add this coin soon.
10 $ easy by june 2019.
join chat:
https://t.me/joinchat/FYtJO0Ls6GxxJSvdXxjIeQ
https://www.reddit.com/r/RupayaCoin/
Pages:
Jump to: