Pages:
Author

Topic: TWO months HALF time; BTC went from 53K to 26K (euro) - page 2. (Read 183 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
13th June April price of 1 BTC was around 53K EUR and on 21st June it was around 26K ...

And one year ago, the price was under 10k USD. We know that Bitcoin price is highly volatile.

and it's no secret that during these two months, the main news (technology) focus was on CHINA...in fact China has been on the spotlight for quite some time now...

and recently I've watched on Youtube that they are doing their own "NASA" type stuffs on their own up there...

I kept thinking what's the point in all this? I mean I get it about being on their own and have control over things etc... But what would the future look like...

The focus was basically on Elon's tweets, maybe El Salvador too. China news were 2: the coal mine accident(s) and the alleged new stop of mining in China.
The fact that some want all the eyes turn in that direction and cry about that on any channels possible makes me, at least, pay less attention to it and you should too.
However, I couldn't follow completely your logic, so maybe I'm wrong.
But I wonder how you didn't wonder how future will look when you bought your smartphone (for example) made in China, but you wonder now after these news...
I wrote somewhere else too: moving mining out of China has 2 benefits: decentralization of mining and less food for "bitcoin is owned by commies" narrative.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hey mate , please correct 13 June , it may be 13 April when bitcoin price was around $53k and recently severals sad News crashing bitcoin a lots. After two months Bitcoin price crashed half of Total price.

Done! cheers mate
Activity: 1344
Merit: 451
Hey mate , please correct 13 June , it may be 13 April when bitcoin price was around $53k and recently severals sad News crashing bitcoin a lots. After two months Bitcoin price crashed half of Total price.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
13th April** price of 1 BTC was around 53K EUR and on 21st June it was around 26K ...

and it's no secret that during these two months, the main news (technology) focus was on CHINA...in fact China has been on the spotlight for quite some time now...

and recently I've watched on Youtube that they are doing their own "NASA" type stuffs on their own up there...

I kept thinking what's the point in all this? I mean I get it about being on their own and have control over things etc... But what would the future look like...
Pages:
Jump to: