Pages:
Author

Topic: Two weeks more for cash withdrawals of USD!!!!!!! - page 2. (Read 3542 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Hopefully monday will prove to be plentiful for withdraws at gox. I feel i've been waiting forever.

is it the backlog of withdrawals they have left? or have they not even started processing them

There's a distinct lack of credible posts from anyone saying they received USD for the last 6 weeks or so. If they had been processing hundreds of withdrawals over the last two weeks surely someone would have posted. It would certainly be in Gox' interests to encourage them to post, or even to give priority to processing the withdrawals of forum regulars. Even if they were scamming they would be smart to pay out a few forum regulars to give the impression everything is OK. I conclude either they are completely skint or they are hopeless.

someone did post here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179586.380... looks like they are hooking up whales but everyone else is getting shafted...

I can confirm that my "5 digit+" withdrawal was quite timely.  In fact, it arrived yesterday.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hopefully monday will prove to be plentiful for withdraws at gox. I feel i've been waiting forever.

is it the backlog of withdrawals they have left? or have they not even started processing them

There's a distinct lack of credible posts from anyone saying they received USD for the last 6 weeks or so. If they had been processing hundreds of withdrawals over the last two weeks surely someone would have posted. It would certainly be in Gox' interests to encourage them to post, or even to give priority to processing the withdrawals of forum regulars. Even if they were scamming they would be smart to pay out a few forum regulars to give the impression everything is OK. I conclude either they are completely skint or they are hopeless.
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
Well maybe they hire Inaba do to pr.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
legendary
"2 weeks" is what the shitty contractors kept saying in the movie, The Money Pit.

LOL In Australia my brother's Italian builder was always saying "Innar nulla cupla weeks-a".

that makes me sorta happy  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
"2 weeks" is what the shitty contractors kept saying in the movie, The Money Pit.

LOL In Australia my brother's Italian builder was always saying "Innar nulla cupla weeks-a".
zby
legendary
Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001
I would love to hear from anyone who was able to get money out of MTGOX since they reported they are processing withdrawals again.  I'm not sure I believe them.  Mine was held up for a week before they announced another two weeks so it's now been nearly a month for me.  I'd hope I would be somewhere upfront in the line to get mine processed if they had stared processing them again.
They are not too trustworthy - the outage was supposed to be only about USD - but my PLN transfer is also on hold.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I would love to hear from anyone who was able to get money out of MTGOX since they reported they are processing withdrawals again.  I'm not sure I believe them.  Mine was held up for a week before they announced another two weeks so it's now been nearly a month for me.  I'd hope I would be somewhere upfront in the line to get mine processed if they had stared processing them again.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Does it also take two weeks for me to deposit new money into the exchange ?

As the price approaches $30 and heads towards $20 I will have to consider wiring more money into the system.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
The new system is just now getting under way, so there is still a back-log of withdrawals that we need to process. Our team is working hard to increase transaction speeds, but there is approximately a two-week back-log we need to overcome. It will take a few weeks to get back to normal, and we thank you for your patience during this time.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
I thought we've all learnt from the BFL debacle what "in two weeks" (© Inaba) actually means  Wink

... or from Tom Hanks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLcjUmBncZ8
legendary
https://mtgox.com/press_release_20130704.html

Current Back-log
      The new system is just now getting under way, so there is still a back-log of withdrawals that we need to process. Our team is working hard to increase transaction speeds, but there is approximately a two-week back-log we need to overcome. It will take a few weeks to get back to normal, and we thank you for your patience during this time.

Hm...if they suspended withdrawals for 2 weeks, how did this create a 2 week back-log?  Or were users still able to request withdrawals during the last 2 weeks but they just weren't being processed (and just queued?)?

They are liars and theres no USD transfers back, try to withdraw your USD you will see

They have a backlog. You're not the most important person in the world and in a queue for support like the rest of us.

could you imagine the demand they received to withdraw after their announcement they couldn't for two weeks?
Activity: 98

Current Back-log

Hm...if they suspended withdrawals for 2 weeks, how did this create a 2 week back-log?  Or were users still able to request withdrawals during the last 2 weeks but they just weren't being processed (and just queued?)?

They are liars and theres no USD transfers back, try to withdraw your USD you will see

They have a backlog. You're not the most important person in the world and in a queue for support like the rest of us.
supernode

Current Back-log

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

Current Back-log

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I expect a public announcement, maybe that's just a standard support reply
supernode
i knew thats comming
Activity: 98
legendary

"2 weeks"=kill yourself.

ugh
Pages:
Jump to: