Pages:
Author

Topic: [TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POS,TOR,MN, STEALTH - page 13. (Read 317811 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
LAST TWIT WAS ON 3. MAR / 2017

AND YOU ARE PUMPING THIS...
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm a miner not a minor.
Activity: 472
$2.56 (62.37%)  Shocked
0.00038952 BTC (57.71%)  Grin Grin

Good work, team and community. Keep on going ! Spread the wordt about this wonderfull coin...

I know this is a great project and deserve to be watched, any reason why the last couple days it was suck lovely pump? i would like to invest on this project
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
$2.56 (62.37%)  Shocked
0.00038952 BTC (57.71%)  Grin Grin

Good work, team and community. Keep on going ! Spread the word about this wonderful coin...
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
who knows when Yobit wallet will work ? devs can help to ask to fix it?
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
Does this project have any active developer? I go into Slack channel and dont find any developer there.
Look like it, better make sure there are still active developers.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Does this project have any active developer? I go into Slack channel and dont find any developer there.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Activity: 367
I'm a miner not a minor.
How many coins is a masternode producing now? It would be interesting to keep an eye on it.... Grin

10.000. You can find more about it here: http://transfercoin.cryptonode.co/

Is this site down? http://transfercoin.cryptonode.co/
legendary
How many coins is a masternode producing now? It would be interesting to keep an eye on it.... Grin

10.000. You can find more about it here: http://transfercoin.cryptonode.co/
Activity: 238
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Nice to see that this very good project is getting value what is deserved. Lets see if we can go to 50k again and up to 100k sats.
Activity: 149
Activity: 84
Any pool for TX coin?
Activity: 78
Just buy it and hodl till 100 $ think it will be fast, just 6 M coins in there

Two weeks hope will be enough waiting  Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink
Activity: 1085
hi =D
Wow, how nice to see this project still, the project is still alive and very active ... I buy coins on 03/03/2015 some coins, parabens the community.
legendary
wow, nice pump Shocked. I always keep one eye on this gem, it's like a sleeping Smaug   Cheesy

PUMP?  Transfercoin is slowly getting his true value...

buy some coins before the train is leaving to 10 USD. Grin Grin

really?! Shocked  but i have bought a ton of it already for a longtime ago and  i just sold a small batch of it  Grin

Same here. For me it was a project to get into masternodes as Cryptoiskey made all those simple movies. I bought a ton of it at 3-10k and kinda saw it as a hodl that I would just keep and hope for the best. Now I just got my initial investment back + 50% and I still have 90% of my coins. Now I will hodl till the $10 Smiley
Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
wow, nice pump Shocked. I always keep one eye on this gem, it's like a sleeping Smaug   Cheesy

really?! Shocked  but i have bought a ton of it already for a longtime ago and  i just sold a small batch of it  Grin
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔

Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
Pages:
Jump to: