Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH] - page 27. (Read 3666 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. This is the reason that I am interested in this project. I am Vietnamese, Vietnamese piracy in my country is spreading it a great damage to the creator, hope the project brings the best for the content creator. My biggest wish is: Let's share the project with everyone. Wish the project success!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
This project by the TYPERIUM really help the people not only the contend reader to get authentic and non-piracy subjectt but for the content builder who were alway be worry abount their original contend whether it can't be leaked. So, TYPERIUM brings with the latest idea with the help of blockchain technology to make the world totally piracy free content. Whether it be the video content or any subject matter the writer will get their actual valur for his extra-ordinary efforts. At the same time The reader and the atcher will get a authentic content to read and make the critic successfully. Typerim is a decentralized content creation platform where the market will consist with the market price without any price content. The content you create on the Typerium platform will always be safe and there is no need for piracy protectio or patent creation. The software will do automatically all the required safety measure for your content. This is the place where social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. A decentralized place that no body control or owned the content without any private key. So, just wait for the beginning of this ICO which will come in just 26 days.
Activity: 3
I think this is a great project. There is a huge market looking at privacy for content creators. And the fact there is no easy way to get your product registered as intellectual property like on the Ethereum blockchain. Im following this project since the beginning and so should you all. Check the website https://typerium.io and if you want to get some tokens enter the bounty program!
Activity: 43
The typerium project nice and great will be successful.This project amazing very promising,, i plan to invest.  The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals
Activity: 25
The Typerium project has good potential and I’m really excited to be part of this great project.  The team has put together a good advertising strategy which is working really well to attract the public and many participants to join the ICO, and for that I say kudos to the team! TYPERIUM to the moon!!
copper member
Activity: 13
This project amazing very promising,, i plan to invest this project i promise dev  i always support this project #typerium
Activity: 112
Glad I joined the bounty program!
An excellent project with a great future. The team of professionals create the decentralized platform for creation of content, and and it is healthy for protection of intellectual property.  ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. I am proud of investing in this Project.
 I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%.
I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
Activity: 62
Piracy for content at digital age are something that make content creator lost their incentive from more than 2.2 billion consumer,and Typerium come as a solution and answer for content creator for saving they creation using blockchain technology.Platform for creator, decentralized social network, marketplace with fair and good sales commission,and more advantages we get from Typerium.Great Success in front of You !
Activity: 84
what are the benefits to investors, if they invest in your project?
as we know projects similar to your project there are many in the market.
Activity: 2
What more we need from a project

- Idea with huge potential.
- Professional Team : they are active all the time and answer your questions any time with a happy face.
- Marketing : they have the visual skills ( look at there Teasers) and the smart marketing ideas ( checkout the Typerium Car  Shocked Shocked)

This team is ambitious and they have a clear vision of what they are doing and that makes you believe in them and the marvelous project.
Activity: 126

A project that everyone should like to join in ... The dreams need to be turned into reality and dreams must be pursued and this can be done with you. The personality project faces dreams and the dreams are not fulfilled .. I hope that this will not happen and that dreams will run away .. Good luck everyone
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Great project! It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours.
 I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%.
The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals.
 Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators.
Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
Activity: 322
At this stage of my acquaintance with the project #ICO I can say that I was surprised by the idea of a global expansion in the future and a huge coverage in the future. Let's work together to successfully develop this project.
Activity: 1
I think the typerium project will be successful with the support team of experts and iconya will be very promising This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment
Activity: 113
I believe this project will developt fast because it is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. This project will creat a revolution in a near future. it is surely potential. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. I am proud of investing in this Project.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 251
It was interesting to me to read white paper. The Typerium project it will be very useful to people. The buyer and the seller will make transactions without intermediaries, with use of a mobile application. The team of professionals create the decentralized platform for creation of content, and and it is healthy for protection of intellectual property. Good luck to you in realization of conceived.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Typerium is a platform that changes the game in its entirety. With this, no more room for scary monster called piracy. I even read through the profiles of the organizers but I can give a recommendations on them. I believe this is a project that if succeed as proposed will, it will really change the game for good.
Activity: 112
Solid website, professional whitepaper, cool story...will consider investing once the sale officially starts
Pages:
Jump to: