Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★[UADS] Ultimate Altcoin Daytraders Spreadsheet ★★★ CRYPTO TRADE JOURNAL - page 3. (Read 42485 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 252
Received the update, awesome job!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
uads.io
Website coming soon and price will increase. Everyone should have received version 4.1 with bug fixes etc
Bought the spreadsheet, a complete no-brainer. I am pretty sure the bookkeeping alone will make me a better trader.

Hello there Smiley
the thread URL was passed to me... i clicked ... found your post Smiley
if it works for you , i'm getting it too lol
Cheers
It's the perfect companion if you invest the time to do the book keeping. OP is very responsive, too. Highly recommended!
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
Bought the spreadsheet, a complete no-brainer. I am pretty sure the bookkeeping alone will make me a better trader.

Hello there Smiley
the thread URL was passed to me... i clicked ... found your post Smiley
if it works for you , i'm getting it too lol
Cheers
uads.io
Poloniex now supported.... full rollout to existing customers is coming

More features to come!
uads.io
Just to confirm this project is alive and well

Half price for the next 24hrs Wink
uads.io
Google have finally(!) fixed the 'view mode' bug on their charts. I and others have been pestering them for a long time (see https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/docs/Y9uZLXex0fE)

In other words you now simply scroll your mouse over the charts to see the relevant information instead of having to click 'view mode' everytime first.

This is very useful for seeing current values of your coins/ profits etc

uads.io
Spreadsheet alive and well! Updates in the pipeline

#altsareback so time to start mapping them profits! Grin
uads.io

i sent btc to jdebunt after reading his review to the address on his page, before i  found the link to this thread and then realized he wasn't the original author. I've PM'ed him but no reply. Hope to really get this spreadsheet asap, as it looks f'ing awesome! Cheesy

PM sent Wink
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Bought this spreadsheet yesterday and have to say its AMAZING!

Great service from CryptoCamel and would highly recommend this to any trader who is not currently managing his portfolio professionally and keeping a track of trades, its well worth it!

i sent btc to jdebunt after reading his review to the address on his page, before i  found the link to this thread and then realized he wasn't the original author. I've PM'ed him but no reply. Hope to really get this spreadsheet asap, as it looks f'ing awesome! Cheesy
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
Bought this spreadsheet yesterday and have to say its AMAZING!

Great service from CryptoCamel and would highly recommend this to any trader who is not currently managing his portfolio professionally and keeping a track of trades, its well worth it!
uads.io
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Very interested in this, I've messaged you on twitter. Smiley

This is a much better and more automated spreadsheet then I was able to create, very impressed!

Is the 20% offer still valid? Smiley
uads.io
Hi you still there? I paid yesterday haven't heard from you Smiley

Hi!:) yes...just sent the invite, my apologies for the delay...been away in Scotland with no internet... Thanks for your patience
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Looks awesome, maybe Iam gonna buy it Wink
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
Hi you still there? I paid yesterday haven't heard from you Smiley
uads.io
Can it take your trex API keys and load your balances for you?

Not yet...mainly because its been designed to be universal so to allow buys on ANY exchange but also to show balance of entire portfolio ...whether coins are kept in cold storage, on a random exchange or indeed on trex...if we load API for only showing balance it only really give a partial snapshot rather than a complete picture.

Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Can it take your trex API keys and load your balances for you?

Yes, it should.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: