Pages:
Author

Topic: UCICoin "The Best of Both Worlds" Backed by Shares ! - page 2. (Read 7700 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Sure 3BTC raised in ICO to date  Grin

Huge investment guys!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Molay same guy who is XC fan who supports a coin which hoodwinked everyone.Least I knew when to walk out of a scam.
Same thing for you,no profile,all talk no action.You threatened me before so either follow through or shutup.
You just a sore loser lost out on XC and calling us scammers.You the same troll on Qibuck too.Same pattern it gets real boring.
 Grin

Very sad that people can't be productive in their short life spans..May God grant them some positive energy..we need more positive energy in this world.. UCI Coin has some great investments going..oh and QBK COIN just purchased an active founder package so we will also have more assets.. Smiley
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Molay same guy who is XC fan who supports a coin which hoodwinked everyone.Least I knew when to walk out of a scam.
Same thing for you,no profile,all talk no action.You threatened me before so either follow through or shutup.
You just a sore loser lost out on XC and calling us scammers.You the same troll on Qibuck too.Same pattern it gets real boring.
 Grin
Activity: 339
" Antoun Toubia is an experienced allround business entrepreneur and investors. Anotoun Toubia has invests and holdings spanning the globe, and is apparently a crytpocurrency enthusiast. "

LOL who wrote this ? an 8 year old,  I didn't know holding System Administrator certificates qualifies someone as a CEO of scam coin..makes sense MR MCSA. LOL what a fucking joke.

Same players, same stench, same scam as qbk coin.

See you later when we profit,you be crying out your nose then.
Ciao

Says it all really.

Also RD965 nice job you are 100% correct in what you have said.  Troll will try and mislead you but keep fighting, they are just dumb kids who want to scam. Let them run around with their fake titles that don't mean shit.
Where's your profile dude? All talk no balls.
Which one? More than your little internet existence? Grin Grin

You mean yourself? 2.2? Im not even even English but cmon, you could done it better  Grin
Which one? More than your little internet existence? Grin Grin
If you were in profit,you wouldn't be checking us here.Chalo!

Your linked in says it all  Cheesy

If you were in profit,you wouldn't be checking us here.Chalo!
Eyebrow thing? I'm silverkinguk,you obviously have nothing better to do than waste time here.
Ciao

I already profit  Grin

Good luck silverkink
Eyebrow thing? I'm silverkinguk,you obviously have nothing better to do than waste time here.
Ciao
R2D2 you got nothing better to do but lounge around here wasting your own time and money.UCI making money,you better get on here investing before it takes off and make up for your losses  Grin

Youre going to have to make it look a lot more proffessional (as you say you are) for me to even realise your project is an investment opportunity, looks more like a scam or a very badly done attempt. I dont know where you are from (and if there to wear a whole eyebrow its the fashion  Grin), so maybe there that looks neat, but for the rest of the developed world ppl here thats not going to be enough im afraid.

And my job is to invest, so I dont need any advice, you may  Wink

Peace
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am so happy that QBK has also invested ina a mini founder package of UCI COINS and shares.. Smiley
R2D2 you got nothing better to do but lounge around here wasting your own time and money.UCI making money,you better get on here investing before it takes off and make up for your losses  Grin
What's up R2D2? You lose out on your binary options?  Grin

You mean LOST, learn how to write before please  Grin
What's up R2D2? You lose out on your binary options?  Grin
Activity: 415
Just joined this topic. Is it possible for the text size to be changed above in the coin details. Pg 1.
Activity: 415
Hi RD965, Can you let us know if you have any concerns? We can then try and address any issues that you may have.

lol its so funny how you try to be serious  Grin
Activity: 338
Pages:
Jump to: