Pages:
Author

Topic: UCoin - access to your money! Anytime, anywhere - page 10. (Read 6969 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Do you have a listing plan? Where can I see him?

is there no information on the site?
copper member
Activity: 445
What was Utransfer created for?

We have mentioned Utransfer a lot of times already when describing our ecosystem. Today we would like to touch upon the various use cases for it!

Utransfer is a service that lets users enjoy cross-border transfers, payments and sending of money, both fiat and cryptocurrency, instant money transfers. In our ecosystem, it is Utransfer that enables such features as bank card payments, bank transfers, prepaid cards.

Today this platform is running in collaboration with Banco Amazonas. After years in the market, Banco Amazonas has joined skills, knowledge and talents with Utransfer under an alliance to provide a new opportunity to transact, carry out collections, payments and cross-border money transfers. In addition, Utransfer offers a comprehensive solution to connect the fiat and crypto world, allowing its users to manage funds as they choose!

Learn more about it on our website: https://utransfer.io

Activity: 32
Tell us what will cause the price to go up?
copper member
Cryptocurrency Market News Digest  04.10.2021 - 11.10.2021

We’re continuing our tradition: every week UCoin will be publishing a short weekly cryptocurrency market news digest for you to stay informed on the latest trends. In this edition we look at what happened from 04 through 11 of October.

📌Evergrande crash could fuel new Bitcoin (BTC) rally
📌 Dwayne Taylor from Ideal Portfolio Services: China’s blanket ban on Bitcoin (BTC) could hurt the economy
📌US government creates team to tackle cybercrime and money laundering
📌US Bank launches services to store Bitcoin (BTC) and other cryptos
📌PepsiCo CFO: We’d never park cash in Bitcoin (BTC)
📌 JPMorgan: institutions use Bitcoin (BTC) as inflation hedge

Of course, there was more news last week, so if we missed an important story, feel free to let us know in the comments, and we will be happy to discuss it with you!

https://ucoincurrency.io

Activity: 16
Do you have a listing plan? Where can I see him?
Activity: 79
Ucoin en español?
copper member
UCoin Platforms: Ubis, Utransfer and Ucustody

UCoin is a multi-featured ecosystem that offers its clients a wide range of services, which is why it is modular! Today we would like to cover three of our platform’s modules: Utransfer, Ubis and Ucustody.

UBIS. The platform you all know. Here you can store, buy and sell UCoin and other crypto. It is the gateway to the UCoin ecosystem!

Utransfer. This platform will provide our users with multiple advantages such as cross-border exchange, payment and sending of money, both fiduciary and cryptocurrency, Instant money transfers. It is Utransfer that enables such features as bank card payments, bank transfers, prepaid cards.

Ucustody. It is a digital regulated custodial services platform. We take great care about digitalization, which is why our platform allows digitizing and material assets and securely storing them this way.

Want to learn more? Visit our website!

Are you following the roadmap?
copper member
What do you need to invest in cryptocurrencies?

In reality, you don’t need much beyond your will and readiness to learn about the crypto market. Well, you’ll also need some money to invest, of course! Next, just follow this simple advice from pros:

1. Don’t chase profits. A 1000% annual return is possible.
2. Avoid irrelevant knowledge. Keep track of the latest news and market data.
3. Learn from your mistakes and don’t give up.
4. Never invest more than you can afford to lose!
5. Try out different assets with good fundamentals and high upside potential, such as UCoin!

Activity: 14
Ecuador prepares for adopting a cryptocurrency?

After El Salvador’s decision to adopt Bitcoin as legal tender, this idea has been getting some traction all over the world: multiple countries seem to be discussing this possibility for themselves. For example, in Brazil, a federal lawmaker has recently proposed adopting Bitcoin in the country. Ecuador has also been looking into the possibility of adopting this cryptocurrency in the country, which is supported by the strategic alliance between Amazonas Bank and UCI to promote the mass adoption of UCoin and Utransfer Platform for payments and remittances!

Latin American countries are getting increasingly interested in using cryptocurrencies! This is a great sign for us since we are working towards making crypto as widely adopted as possible. The fact that three Latin American nations appear in the latest report from the cryptocurrency analysis company Chainalysis, related to the global adoption of these assets in 2021 is sure great news!

https://i.postimg.cc/cCChZWDx/photo-2021-10-07-20-28-07.jpg

There is news on the project?
copper member
Ecuador prepares for adopting a cryptocurrency?

After El Salvador’s decision to adopt Bitcoin as legal tender, this idea has been getting some traction all over the world: multiple countries seem to be discussing this possibility for themselves. For example, in Brazil, a federal lawmaker has recently proposed adopting Bitcoin in the country. Ecuador has also been looking into the possibility of adopting this cryptocurrency in the country, which is supported by the strategic alliance between Amazonas Bank and UCI to promote the mass adoption of UCoin and Utransfer Platform for payments and remittances!

Latin American countries are getting increasingly interested in using cryptocurrencies! This is a great sign for us since we are working towards making crypto as widely adopted as possible. The fact that three Latin American nations appear in the latest report from the cryptocurrency analysis company Chainalysis, related to the global adoption of these assets in 2021 is sure great news!

Activity: 32
WhitePaper in English only?
copper member
Brock Pierce to visit Ecuador

We are excited to share great news with you: Brock Pierce, president of the Bitcoin Foundation will visit Ecuador in the next few days!

Brock Pierce is a true veteran of the Bitcoin industry, a venture capitalist and a billionaire who ran for US president in 2020. In the world of crypto Brock is known as not only the chairman of the Bitcoin Foundation, but also as a co-founder of EOS Alliance, Block.one, Blockchain Capital, Tether and Mastercoin. Pierce is one of the early investors in Bitcoin and one of the largest stakeholders in Ethereum’s crowdsale.

The importance of such a high profile visit to a South American country cannot be understated. It will undoubtedly help the advancement of crypto and blockchain in the region. Brock, just like us at UCoin, believes that cryptocurrencies, Blockchain, and related technology can create a brighter future for everyone in every nation.

The businessman will have a busy schedule in Ecuador in the coming days with prominent political figures to promote the massive adoption of cryptocurrencies and projects related.  He is also expected to visit the Galapagos Islands.

We will keep you posted, so stay tuned!

When I enable 2FA in profile it does not give me a code for my 2FA app. Why is that?

write [email protected], with your ubis email, and user ID

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
When I enable 2FA in profile it does not give me a code for my 2FA app. Why is that?
copper member
What can you buy with cryptocurrency?

Recently cryptocurrency has been seeing a steady increase in popularity, and the number of users. We have all heard how very soon digital finance will replace cash, but how true is that? UCoin constantly works on making cryptocurrencies more accessible to the wider audience. This way Ucoin has formalized an alliance with Amazonas Bank and Procash Company for the purchase of pre-owned and new cars with cryptocurrencies in Ecuador. Transactions will be made in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, and Ucoin through the Ubis platform for crypto purchases!

Today cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular, and here at UCoin we are working on pushing that even further!

Activity: 17
What checks and audits have you done?
Activity: 16
Is Ucoin being listed on more exchanges soon?
copper member
Cryptocurrency Market News Digest 27.09.2021 - 04.10.2021

We’re continuing our tradition: every week UCoin will be publishing a short weekly cryptocurrency market news digest for you to stay informed on the latest trends. In this edition we look at what happened from 27 of September through 04 of October.

📌Cardano (ADA) partners with Chainlink (LINK) to provide support for smart contracts

📌Anthony Scaramucci: Bitcoin (BTC) and other cryptocurrencies are not attractive to institutions

📌Coinbase to launch a direct pay cheque deposit service for American users

📌Hatten Land launches 1,000 Bitcoin (BTC) mining rigs in Malaysia

📌El Salvador gets ready for volcanic Bitcoin (BTC) mining

📌JPMorgan CEO changes his mind about Bitcoin (BTC) and other cryptocurrencies

📌SEC Postpones Bitcoin (BTC) ETF Decision By 45 Days

Of course, there was more news last week, so if we missed an important story, feel free to let us know in the comments, and we will be happy to discuss it with you!

Activity: 26
I cant send my ucoin from ubis,any suggestion how to?

write [email protected], with your ubis email, and user ID if you know it
Activity: 14
I cant send my ucoin from ubis,any suggestion how to?
Pages:
Jump to: