Pages:
Author

Topic: UCoin - access to your money! Anytime, anywhere - page 36. (Read 6969 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
The team has  plans to increase prices?
Activity: 53
Can price Ucoin more than 1$ ??
Activity: 54
will it be available on uniswap?
Activity: 114
Can you tell us what inspired you to start this idea  and what assured you that it will be a success.
Activity: 44
When the team going to start some marketing?
copper member
Activity: 445
How Cryptocurrency Transforms Financial World

A lot of analytics companies nowadays are conducting surveys on the popularity of crypto among investors. Crypto has already surpassed gold and are now in the top five instruments among investors. By the way, more than 25% of all global investments are made online, and cryptocurrencies dominate this field too.

However, experts have reached the conclusion that “the best of both worlds is achieved if centralised and decentralised financial services cooperate.” This is exactly the rule we follow here at UCoin when we take the best of both financial worlds!

We strive to bring you full transparency and decentralization, and make cryptocurrencies as widespread and known in the world as humanly possible! The rise of crypto should usher in the digital finance era that will change the economy for the best.

Activity: 45
I bought into the IEO on Latoken, but they’re locked and I can’t trade or anything with them? Anyone know how to trade these?

tokens in ubis will be released when round 4 of pre-sale ends
I bought into the IEO on Latoken, but they’re locked and I can’t trade or anything with them? Anyone know how to trade these?
copper member
Why Is Price Volatility Good?

Ethereum co-founder Joseph Lublin believes that volatility in cryptocurrency price is not a bad thing. And we totally agree! Here’s why:

Price fluctuation is only natural since it is supply and demand that govern the market;

Any price fluctuations are merely indicators of how much demand and supply change as people start to realize the impact of digital currencies will have on the traditional finance market;

Price drops in high-potential assets caused by increased demand for major cryptocurrencies present an opportunity for investors to enter such assets at a discount.

Violent price volatility was what attracted entrepreneurs, technical experts, auditors and, ultimately, money into the field of cryptocurrencies. Experts believe that in the end, when the market demand for crypto stabilizes, high-potential asset prices will follow suit. If you see a scary red candle on the chart for your favourite coin — don’t panic! This can be a great opportunity for you to buy more!

https://ucoincurrency.io/

copper member
New listing when?

Plz check our road map and follow our news

When is the next AMA scheduled?

We will make an announcement on our social networks. Follow our news!
Activity: 60
What to do hold or sell?

Do what you see fit.

Prices will return to normal soon.
Activity: 79
When is the next AMA scheduled?
Activity: 73
New listing when?
copper member
What's your greatest threats going forward and what plans are in place to overcome them?

All plans for our project are indicated in the roadmap.

And where can I find all the plans and goals of the project?

Plz check our road map
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
And where can I find all the plans and goals of the project?
Activity: 44
What's your greatest threats going forward and what plans are in place to overcome them?
copper member
Why Cryptoprojects Seek Getting Featured On Exchanges?

An exchange listing can boost a project’s popularity thanks to increased liquidity. This is called “the exchange effect”. At its core, the main metric of any cryptocurrency is how widespread it is. The more widespread it is, the higher the coin’s market valuation. The more people are trading a coin, the more dynamic is its price action.

This is why when a coin gets featured on an exchange, it acquires a number of advantages:

It becomes more recognizable.
Its community expands.
It finds new investors.
Its trading volume increases.

Adding a coin to an exchange increases the demand, and the more exchanges feature the coin, the higher its market valuation.

We are happy to see UCoin listed on more than one large exchange platform! Namely:

STEX

https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/USDT/UCOIN/1D
https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/UCOIN/1D

LATOKEN

https://latoken.com/exchange/UCOIN_USDT
 https://latoken.com/exchange/UCOIN_BTC

Getting listed on a new exchange always increases the coin’s liquidity and facilitates trading. We value the attention to our coin from both traders and the platforms that consider adding UCoin to their list of available currencies.

copper member
Activity: 54
What to do hold or sell?

Did you purchase at what price?

I noticed the value of my ucoin hasn't moved since iv bought it...doesn't the value move up since people are buying the pre sales?
Pages:
Jump to: