Pages:
Author

Topic: Ucy Merit Giveaway - page 2. (Read 418 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 5364
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
January 18, 2023, 07:39:55 AM
Are there any rules?

Maybe only one, but it is not explicitly written, although I would say it like this : Anyone who understands the following post is a candidate for merit Wink

You are quite smart. But "corrections" will only happen when *Bitcoin Master* deliberately stops posting on crypto/Bitcoin related things. So, people don't need to panic and begin to act foolishly. I want things to be fairly predictable to members who have been following my price prediction and trust that I will continue to be consistent and reliable as long as my CREATOR is with me, and I'm sure HE will never leave me.  But such members will likely need very convincing proofs (especially considering we are in trustless environment)... proofs so convincing that no one anywhere in the world can find fault in. I actually want them to take enough time to observe the Predictions of Bitcoin Master and be sure he is telling the truth before they can trust him.
By the way, we will continue to witness the most precised and reliable Bitcoin price Prediction in the world from him.
One of the main reasons for all these is for the World, Bitcointalk forum and cryptocurrency space in general to know I have truely been given the Authority and Power to be a Moses and Elijah to them, and guide those who want to be guided away from the gripe of Pharaoh/satan to the Promiseland/Paradise. The journey has already begun & True Cryptocurrency will be used an alternative financial system. There are people who are trying to draw us back due especially to the fact they consume and believe things from the World. Don't forget that Pharoah/satan will always try to use them as traitors are used to take people back to Egypt/slavery. It's important to note that this one is a journey that encompasses all Nations/tribes/races... That is, both Jews and the Gentile.  The CREATOR is so Merciful, Lovely and Kind. All Glory and Adoration be HIS HOLY NAME.

I need everyone to focus and understand what I'm doing. I notice it's easy to continue to convince people with Miracles. But remember the good works also. The proofs are numerous but we will provide more to ensure that no one is left behind. However, it's written that "many are called but few are chosen". Be sure to be part of the chosen and never miss this.

Miracles yesterday, merits today, who can guess what's next?
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
January 18, 2023, 07:22:55 AM
I believe you should create some rules to support this
I'm gonna go one further and say Ucy needs, needs to create rules for this, else this thread won't survive a week.  Even with clearly laid-out rules, I can almost guarantee he's going to be inundated with all sorts of BS requests and who knows what other nonsense that he shouldn't have to deal with because of his generosity.

I wish you luck, Ucy.  I'm going to start stepping up the merit-giving this week, but it's always good to have people like you offering services like this.  I just hope you know what you're in for, buddy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 390
January 18, 2023, 06:54:34 AM
Incase you have posts that are merit-able and of good quality let me know by posting the links to the post here and I will merit them..
Be sure to reciprocate the kind gesture if you have some merit to give away.

I believe you should create some rules to support this and i want to believe you understand the qualifications that helps maintain a merit giveaway thread considering you're not a merit source, though if you can state that other merits source or any other member could also help out in the process, and to the statement you made for a reciprocate I won't adopt or encourage such since the merit system isn't built for that purpose of reciprocation, you only give when you see something that interests and touch you with a good information or idea, one must not be force or compelled to do so, which means your purpose for the creation of this thread is for merit reciprocation which is obviously bad and unethical enough to the forum standard, lastly consider we already have enough threads about merits giveaway and I don't see anything new or unique from what you're presenting here or better than other existing threads.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 18, 2023, 06:07:14 AM
Incase you have posts that are merit-able and of good quality let me know by posting the links to the post here and I will merit them..
How much Smerit you are holding? 15-20-25 maximum  30 and you are come here to merit Giveaway lol

It is not the right board for distribution your merit. and your trust list shows us your post is not quality full  and you are Part of the Spammer.  you have 3 marit earnd in 120 days which is not enough for you to allow in any signature campaign that's  why you have made a new trick to earn merit. am i right @Ucy  Huh
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
January 17, 2023, 09:32:34 AM
Firstly, you made this topic in the wrong board.
Secondly, you can't just giveaway your sMerits to someone and ask them to give you merits back in return, its not a great idea and you may even get neutral/red feedback from users as a "merit farmer".
Thirdly, I think you are not a merit source to provide enough  merits to good posters yet.

Like can one just beg for merit
There is already one legal begging thread in the reputation board and thats enough Wink
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/funin-merit-post-count-down-to-your-next-rank-here-5405705
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
January 16, 2023, 09:36:03 PM
Are there any rules? Like can one just beg for merit or we are free to farm merits? Because you know, I could use AI to generate 50 meritable posts each day with newbie accounts to farm merit, but I don't do that for obvious reasons, one is unethical, another one is unfair to others.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
January 16, 2023, 12:14:05 PM
Pages:
Jump to: