Author

Topic: UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Season - page 754. (Read 92666 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
October 11, 2022, 06:17:11 PM
They ended with 2 zeros though the capitalized and maintained their precious goals instead of putting efforts to have more goals. Chelsea were playing with full confidence and even having nice passed across them selves than the AC milan, there is no sign of settlement among them self so do we say chelsea is more higher than the ACM.
Chelsea actually served us with a synchronizing and admirable football construction that needs to be thunderously applauded. The precision, the coordination and flow was topnotch.
It's safe to say that Aubameyang has broken the jinx of goal drought surrounding the number nine jersey.
Confidence is gradually coming back to the team. It's good to be back to winning ways.
The only thing i noticed in Chelsea team is that they system of football have changed and they are playing more better in football, at least two of their matches currently no one they have lose again as they were losing again, i think that all their matches now is impressive because of the featuring of the team and coach, and it seems that they have gone back to their drawing board to identify the fault of losing numerous matches, some times it's not the effort of the coach that determine winning in football clubs or team.
rby
Activity: 742
Merit: 611
Brotherhood is love
October 11, 2022, 06:07:54 PM
Manchester City decided to rest their super striker and then got unlucky and drew the match with a red card and Real Madrid suffered and had to bleed Rudiga in order to get a draw .
It is good to let Haaland sit on the bench in this match because it is not a really crucial match. A draw isn't a too bad result, at least Man City can get 1 point and they still lead the table. In the next matchday, they will against Dortmund, it will be a crucial match that requires Haaland to play fulltime. So, resting on the bench in this match is the right decision.

This is rather a poor calculation if it was what Guardiola did. This is group match and every match has a maximum of 3 points to be grabbed. Assuming Manchester City won today against Copenhagen, they would  have been under zero pressure to play Dortmund. 
Why rest your best striker in champions league, where else do you want to play him. That was how Guardiola substituted him the other time that he got a brace and denied him Hatrick.
I am beginning to dislike the whole thing, Guardiola should be very careful with Haaland. He should allow this guy make his history in champions league please. That is the most prestigious league in football and other players like Mbappe, Benzema,  Lewandowski, Messi are in this league.
I don't support Guardiola's decisions on Haaland.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
October 11, 2022, 05:55:21 PM
Manchester City decided to rest their super striker and then got unlucky and drew the match with a red card and Real Madrid suffered and had to bleed Rudiga in order to get a draw .
It is good to let Haaland sit on the bench in this match because it is not a really crucial match. A draw isn't a too bad result, at least Man City can get 1 point and they still lead the table. In the next matchday, they will against Dortmund, it will be a crucial match that requires Haaland to play fulltime. So, resting on the bench in this match is the right decision.

Regarding Real Madrid, they finally get 1 point from a single goal made by Rudiger in minute 90+5'. From this match, we can see that Real Madrid is no longer as strong as the last season. Their productivity in scoring is decreasing much. They are lucky that they have strong midfielders and defenders.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501
October 11, 2022, 05:55:08 PM
Juventus becoming a joke honestly. Today's game was supposed to be an easy one and at this point, they could say goodbye to CL..almost.
City getting a draw against Copenhagen was unexpected too. Mahrez missed a penalty in the first half and they were playing with 10 players most of the time.
In the remaining games, PSG and Chelsea are leading while Real Madrid is 1 goal behind Donetsk Lips sealed
PSG and Benfica have drawn, which means that Juventus are 5 points behind both of these teams, which means 99% elimination from the tournament with two rounds to go.
In general, surprising results today, the only thing that is bad is the small number of goals scored.
We have about 4 draw matches out of the 8games played today in champions league games. The big teams that are supposed to win, draw in their matches. Which is quite disappointing and unbelievable. The whole match played today is full of a physical compact. No team was less aggressive than her opponent. To qualify for the 2nd round will now depend on your physical strength cos no team will allow the other to win her easily
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
October 11, 2022, 05:53:00 PM
Chelsea vs milan a return match from Chelsea, Ac Milan  playing home from the former defeat from Chelsea is going to be an entertaining match to Chelsea fans feeling or rather thinking Acmilan is a cheap club to beat the second time  the match set to begin 20:00 my chips will be set to eat during the match to keep my self entertained  am predicting a draw match between the two clubs  given Chelsea 2.28  and Milan 3.30 I feel like Milan will not want to accept defeat from Chelsea, after their previous game.
Chelsea's victory in the previous match was surprising after seeing their performance in several matches. 3-0 is a result that is beyond the prediction that many talk about AC Milan will get points in that match. But Chelsea can break all the doubts that have been pinned on them lately. In Group E, everything is still possible, because no team really dominates the standings. Whoever will be the winner in this match, they will further widen their chances of qualifying from this preliminary round.

Leo Messi will miss tomorrow's Champions League match between PSG and Benfica due to an injury. It is good news for Benfica that their focus has shifted over to other players. Having him absent is definitely a big loss, but the good thing is that it's a home game. If Mbappe and Neymar both contribute to the win, it would be great. We can pray for his speedy recovery, he will certainly miss tomorrow's game.
You are right if Lionel Messi doesn't play then the focus of Benfica's players will be reduced and he can focus on other players. But the task of these two teams seems a little easier compared to Juventus, if the same result happens again this match will not be a problem for them. Because I don't think that Juventus will get maximum points from the 3 matches they will run.
Back to the Paris Saint Germain and Benfica matches, if Benfica can repeat the same game as before then their chances of getting points are very high in this match.

Chelsea has a difficult match against Milan and its completely different then in London,they won 3-0 at home but to win on a hot away field is really hard and Milan also coming to this match from a really big win in their league against Juventus so we can expect a really good match tonight between these two teams with lots of goals from both sides.
The fact that in this match they did not experience any difficulties and Milan are now the clowns of the Champions League this season although indeed in this match losing one player from the first 20 minutes of the match clearly made them suffer a lot.
Currently the chance for Milan is slightly slim and they must be able to win in the last 2 matches if they really want to qualify for the Champions League.
Obviously this is not something easy for them especially in this case Salzburg and Zagreb chances are still the same.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
October 11, 2022, 05:38:11 PM
Copenhagen are a good side but shouldn't be difficult competition for Manchester City, the red card gave Copenhagen thr upper hand in the game but in my opinion Manchester City were a the better side. It’s disappointing Manchester City were unable to find a winning goal in this game even with one man down. This disappointing result is giving the impression that “No Haaland no Manchester City”
Interestingly in this match even though City lost players, their dominance still could not be eliminated when facing Copenhagen. in the last 3 matches it's actually not that important to win for City so they even rotated quite a lot in this match and this could also make the players more ready to face Liverpool and the substitutes still have a chance to play.
Regardless of the score, I still enjoyed this match.
Activity: 966
Merit: 701
October 11, 2022, 05:34:07 PM
Copenhagen are a good side but shouldn't be difficult competition for Manchester City, the red card gave Copenhagen thr upper hand in the game but in my opinion Manchester City were a the better side. It’s disappointing Manchester City were unable to find a winning goal in this game even with one man down. This disappointing result is giving the impression that “No Haaland no Manchester City”
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
October 11, 2022, 05:32:07 PM
Strange that Manchester City did not win today at Copenhagen. But of course there was no pressure at all on that match. At the moment PSG - Benfica is 1-1, it didn't look like that for a while. Most striking is the result of Shaktar Donetsk - Real Madrid, which is currently 1-0 for Donetsk. I'm sure the gun factor is very high for the team from Ukraine. I don't know if it's enough to win, we still have a while to go. It would be a stunt. Chelsea seem to have taken the win anyway as they are still 0-2 up and Milan seems to be getting no closer.

In my opinion there are two factors why Man City failed to win, the first Man City did not play its main players. Because Guardiola considers
the match against Copenhagen not an important match and must be won. Therefore, Guardiola chose to rotate some of his players, including
Haaland who did not play at all in that match. The second reason why Man City could not beat Copenhagen was that Man City had already received
a red card in the 30th minute, and playing with 10 players is not easy. So it's only natural that the Copenhagen vs Man City match ended in a draw.
Moreover, the Dortmund vs Sevilla match also ended in a draw, meaning Man City is still safe at the top of Group G. What is certain is that it is most
likely that Man City and Dortmund will qualify from Group G,  because the points that are owned by Man City and Dortmund are difficult to be pursued
by Sevilla and Copenhagen.

Unexpectedly PSG again failed to win against Benfica, in which PSG and Benfica's match ended in a draw. But PSG and Benfica certainly qualified from
the group stage, as Juventus were surprisingly beaten by Maccabi Haifa. Then the match Shakhtar vs Real Madrid ended in a draw, but it didn't matter
to Real Madrid, because previously Real Madrid had won 3 victories, meaning the points owned by Real Madrid are difficult to catch. So I really believe
Real Madrid will definitely qualify for the next round. Then AC Milan lost again against Chelsea, meaning that AC Milan's position is not safe now.
Naturally, AC Milan was difficult to face Chelsea because in the 18th minute Fikayo Tomori got a red card. By only playing 10 men it is very difficult
to face Chelsea who do have a lot of good players. I am increasingly amazed by Graham Potter, the positive results have continued to be obtained
by Chelsea since Potter became Chelsea coach. Although Chelsea's position in Group E has not been said to be safe too,  looking at Chelsea's performance
so far I am very optimistic that Chelsea will definitely qualify for the next round.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
October 11, 2022, 05:29:30 PM
Not only was the Copenhagen Vs Manchester City match strange

It was not actually that strange if you take into account that Haaland has been scoring like close or over 50% of all City's goal this season so playing without Haaland pretty much means that they are playing with a whole different strategy that they are not familiar with. The missed penalty and the red card totally made it worse for the team to play with that whole new strategy though
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
October 11, 2022, 05:28:29 PM
the role the referee play will make the game a controversial one. It is quite debateble and the decision of the VAR is not justified. More than 5 referees had to take a decision on that red card that is controversial. The Tomori defence is not hard on the player, very soft, though is goal bound however he was not the last man at the back the time. I am a chelsea fan and I will wait to hear from other referees their verdicts on the decision.

I'm a Chelsea fan but wasn't happy with the way the game went, the referee made the game boring and in favor of Chelsea to dominate. How can that be a red card for Tomori and what was going on with all the yellow cards here and there that the referee was just issuing. The incident on Mount was definitely a fowl and penalty but Red card, no. I'm even surprised that there was not another red card in the game as the amount of players that receive a yellow card was much.

Nevertheless we'll take the win as this could have gone the other way and we (Chelsea fans) would had been the ones crying about the referee poor officiating. It is no news that we are always at the receiving end of poor refereeing in the premier league so when one goes our way, we just have to accept it. We're now top of the group and another clean sheet for Kepa, seems Mendy won't be getting his shot at the post anytime soon.
rby
Activity: 742
Merit: 611
Brotherhood is love
October 11, 2022, 05:24:17 PM
Tonight Champions League fixtures has taught us many things personally I have learnt many things tonight.

It is obvious that no club is Invincible in this champions league and it is clear that PSG cannot beat Benfica. After the first match I thought that on the return match PSG will be able to win convincingly but it is obvious that they failed twice. Onthe other hand Juventus loss to Meccabi Grin I don't even know the magic or the luck that is still holding Juventus from sucking their coach.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 504
October 11, 2022, 05:18:16 PM
The red card that Tomori received was considered by some on social media to be inappropriate, he should have been given a yellow card and a penalty. But it seems the referee was very clear on his decision and all parties should be able to accept this decision. in the second half no goals were created until the last minute. Maigan absence was very influential on the AC Milan defense and also Tomori red card made the atmosphere of AC Milan game feel like it was out of control. Fick ac milan must accept the harsh reality in this match and their chances in the champions league will be very small to qualify for the next round.
the role the referee play will make the game a controversial one. It is quite debateble and the decision of the VAR is not justified. More than 5 referees had to take a decision on that red card that is controversial. The Tomori defence is not hard on the player, very soft, though is goal bound however he was not the last man at the back the time. I am a chelsea fan and I will wait to hear from other referees their verdicts on the decision.
I am very disappointed with tonight's match, because the Milan players got a red card and maybe the referee thought he was right with his decision. Even though this match was highly anticipated by many people and I'm sure everyone would like to watch the game normally, it's a shame that this match was spoiled by the situation.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
October 11, 2022, 05:16:35 PM
The red card that Tomori received was considered by some on social media to be inappropriate, he should have been given a yellow card and a penalty. But it seems the referee was very clear on his decision and all parties should be able to accept this decision. in the second half no goals were created until the last minute. Maigan absence was very influential on the AC Milan defense and also Tomori red card made the atmosphere of AC Milan game feel like it was out of control. Fick ac milan must accept the harsh reality in this match and their chances in the champions league will be very small to qualify for the next round.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
October 11, 2022, 05:12:22 PM
Real Madrid always surprises at the end of the match, Shakhtar should have been more wary in the last minute, today heroes is Antonio Rudiger and Kroos. Matchday 4 was full of surprises, we saw Manchester City couldn't get a score and PSG also ended in a Draw, but not for Chelsea under manager Graham Potter getting better.
Activity: 756
Merit: 30
October 11, 2022, 05:10:43 PM
They ended with 2 zeros though the capitalized and maintained their precious goals instead of putting efforts to have more goals. Chelsea were playing with full confidence and even having nice passed across them selves than the AC milan, there is no sign of settlement among them self so do we say chelsea is more higher than the ACM.
Chelsea actually served us with a synchronizing and admirable football construction that needs to be thunderously applauded. The precision, the coordination and flow was topnotch.
It's safe to say that Aubameyang has broken the jinx of goal drought surrounding the number nine jersey.
Confidence is gradually coming back to the team. It's good to be back to winning ways.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 725
October 11, 2022, 05:09:33 PM
Strange that Manchester City did not win today at Copenhagen. But of course there was no pressure at all on that match. At the moment PSG - Benfica is 1-1, it didn't look like that for a while. Most striking is the result of Shaktar Donetsk - Real Madrid, which is currently 1-0 for Donetsk. I'm sure the gun factor is very high for the team from Ukraine. I don't know if it's enough to win, we still have a while to go. It would be a stunt. Chelsea seem to have taken the win anyway as they are still 0-2 up and Milan seems to be getting no closer.

Not only was the Copenhagen Vs Manchester City match strange, there were several other matches such as Haifa Vs Juventus, PSG Vs Benfica, Dortmund Vs Sevilla and the last one was Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Real Madrid. I don't understand what happened to the top teams.

Manchester City, even though they had 1 red card, I think it's still very reasonable for them to get the win by 2 goals away. PSG, they played like lost their way, could only score 1 goal at home, and the most chaotic thing was Juventus, they lost to PSG with a score of 2 - 1 at Parc des Princes, but now they got a bigger defeat from a team that didn't favored.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 673
October 11, 2022, 05:08:45 PM
The red card that Tomori received was considered by some on social media to be inappropriate, he should have been given a yellow card and a penalty. But it seems the referee was very clear on his decision and all parties should be able to accept this decision.
I'm sure thats why we've got referees and his assistant referees to officiate the game. Call out what the presume to be what and give what needs given. Referees standing on there decision doesn't mean they cannot be wrong, they are just definitive, have been decisive on a matter and are ready to defend it. It takes so much to correct a previous call but in this case, the offence was obviously committed and a penalty awarded but, a yellow card would have served more. It was way too early in the game and Chelsea are in the run for wins as it is now.

None the less, they played impressively well again tonight and Emerick Aubameyang numbered on the goals too. He might just be the best signing Chelsea made for there own good.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 653
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
October 11, 2022, 05:05:33 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 629
October 11, 2022, 05:04:00 PM
Juventus becoming a joke honestly. Today's game was supposed to be an easy one and at this point, they could say goodbye to CL..almost.
City getting a draw against Copenhagen was unexpected too. Mahrez missed a penalty in the first half and they were playing with 10 players most of the time.
In the remaining games, PSG and Chelsea are leading while Real Madrid is 1 goal behind Donetsk Lips sealed

Looks like today's tour of surprises, but for me the biggest surprise will be if Allegri is not fired. Does he really have an endless credit of trust from the club's management? PSG and Benfica have drawn, which means that Juventus are 5 points behind both of these teams, which means 99% elimination from the tournament with two rounds to go.
In general, surprising results today, the only thing that is bad is a small number of goals scored.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 550
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
October 11, 2022, 04:51:34 PM
Jump to: