Pages:
Author

Topic: UFC 200 Brock Lesnar Vs Mark Hunt - page 2. (Read 969 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 06, 2016, 11:01:03 PM
I'm pretty sure Lesnar will have a hard time taking hunt down, makes sense now that Dana is giving him Hunt because its a one off fight. I know people are going to generally lean heavily to Hunt here but Lesnar has a real chance. If he gets an early take down the fight is his. And with his combination of size, strength and speed that take down is very possible.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003
June 06, 2016, 10:52:36 PM
Mark Hunt is kinda too small vs Lesnar though.  If Lesnar indeed is in no condition to get back in the octagon, then Hunt has the slight edge here.  I say slight due to his size.
You are right on that one man, size matters in this game as well.
Mark Hunt which stands at 5'10" defeated Antonio Silva last November via round 1 knock out and Antonio Silva is 6'4" in height but Brock Lesnar is 1 inch shy to the height of Antonio Silva, that is in terms of height only, but in terms of body mass, Brock Lesnar is in sheer advantage. Brock Lesnar is huge!
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
June 06, 2016, 10:42:49 PM
Mark Hunt is kinda too small vs Lesnar though.  If Lesnar indeed is in no condition to get back in the octagon, then Hunt has the slight edge here.  I say slight due to his size.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003
June 06, 2016, 10:33:52 PM
UFC 200 Brock Lesnar Vs Mark Hunt

Dana White announce the comeback of Brock Lesnar in the octagon this coming UFC 200 and he will take on Mark Hunt. My thoughts on this is Dana White still believe that Brock Lesnar is a crowd drawer after McGregor and Diaz 2 fight falls out of the fight card for UFC 200 Dana White have to think of something to draw more attention for UFC 200. Cormier Vs Jones is the top bill of UFC 200 but I guess with the inclusion of Brock Lesnar in the card this will shadow the main event. However I believe Brock Lesnar is not in condition to fight MMA anymore, he is not same as the Brock Lesnar who fought Frank Mir in UFC 100. So i'll put my money in Mark Hunt on this specially after that impressive win with Frank Mir last March.
Pages:
Jump to: