Pages:
Author

Topic: ****[UFC + BOXING][$10 LOGINS][UFC IN & BOXING PPV][LIVE + VOD]**** - page 7. (Read 164474 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
@Winter - PM sent...
legendary
Activity: 1338
Merit: 1000
Activity: 3
legendary
Activity: 14
legendary
Hi for some reason i cant message you again through pm, but i accidently sent the BCH to the wrong person, but i just sent another payment though BTC.  Did you recieve?  If so can you send me account info?  Thanks!

Bitcoin Transaction
d3a75d0e52533bb8b3ecafcf187072e9790f6d9bc0c31fa28f4d787f50d14c4a

Yes i got it now I will send you the details
Activity: 8
Hi for some reason i cant message you again through pm, but i accidently sent the BCH to the wrong person, but i just sent another payment though BTC.  Did you recieve?  If so can you send me account info?  Thanks!

Bitcoin Transaction
d3a75d0e52533bb8b3ecafcf187072e9790f6d9bc0c31fa28f4d787f50d14c4a

legendary
Activity: 20
legendary
Lately I have been receiving the "Access Denied" screen each time I attempt to go to the site. It doesn't ask me for a username or password, just immediately tells me that I cannot access the content. Do you have any idea what is happening?

new domain check your pm
Activity: 462
Merit: 336
Lately I have been receiving the "Access Denied" screen each time I attempt to go to the site. It doesn't ask me for a username or password, just immediately tells me that I cannot access the content. Do you have any idea what is happening?
VOD was uploaded and able to preview by like 9am that morning
If you get a message saying the video is not converted yet you can always download the file from the page top right has a download button
this is only before the video is converted

It must have been my internet then and that's unfortunate. I was unable to view the livestream and I'm only getting to be able to view the VOD now. Thanks for the info, because I'm pretty sure my ISP has been throttling me lately. I can't watch simple streams and that's not okay. Never noticed that download button, seems like you teach me something every post. Have anymore helpful tips about the site?  Grin
legendary
PPV BEEN LIVE HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING

I missed the live showing of the fight and I am livid about it. This is not your fault, but the fault of my ISP. They have been screwing me over at every turn and it is getting quite exhausting. It always seems to be at the worst times, when I'm trying to use the forum, play a game or watch the fight. In any case, I am only mildly inconvenienced and am looking forward to the VOD being uploaded.

It looks like the VOD may have already been uploaded, but I am unable to watch it. I am able to watch all the other VODs, so this tells me that potentially the new fight has been blocked or something. Can you please clarify on when a solid VOD will be available for this ? This reminds me to ask, how long does it normally take for you to get the VODs up after the fight?  

VOD was uploaded and able to preview by like 9am that morning
If you get a message saying the video is not converted yet you can always download the file from the page top right has a download button
this is only before the video is converted
PPV BEEN LIVE HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING

I missed the live showing of the fight and I am livid about it. This is not your fault, but the fault of my ISP. They have been screwing me over at every turn and it is getting quite exhausting. It always seems to be at the worst times, when I'm trying to use the forum, play a game or watch the fight. In any case, I am only mildly inconvenienced and am looking forward to the VOD being uploaded.

It looks like the VOD may have already been uploaded, but I am unable to watch it. I am able to watch all the other VODs, so this tells me that potentially the new fight has been blocked or something. Can you please clarify on when a solid VOD will be available for this ? This reminds me to ask, how long does it normally take for you to get the VODs up after the fight?  
legendary
Is it too late to get in on this?

Craziness aside, I'm looking forward to this one.

yes you can just send  me a payment to one of the address above and then send me a pm

PM sent

your user/pass has been sent to you. enjoy
Activity: 446
Merit: 252

yes you can just send  me a payment to one of the address above and then send me a pm

PM sent
legendary

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

legendary
Hi, I sent payment and pm.  Thanks!
you have a pm with user/pass
Activity: 8
Hi, I sent payment and pm.  Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: