Pages:
Author

Topic: UFC FN 111: Holm vs Correia Info and Prediction Thread - page 2. (Read 1020 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
This is a good card with some of the former champions battling it out in Asia, Rafael dos Anjos  needs a win here and i think he will do so against Tarec Saffiedine and i am sure Rafael dos Anjos is familiar with the country as he used to come down to Singapore for training when he was the champion and my next pick is Holly Holm .

Yes good card indeed. I'll have Rafael dos Anjos winning as well against Tarec Saffiedine. The Beth Correria vs Holly Holm is interesting for me. I think its contrasting with regards to the style of the two. I still remember the hype surrounding Beth when she fights Ronda Rousey. But Rousey KO her. I think I would go to Holly as well, I think she will used her kickboxing to upset Beth's striking.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
This is a good card with some of the former champions battling it out in Asia, Rafael dos Anjos  needs a win here and i think he will do so against Tarec Saffiedine and i am sure Rafael dos Anjos is familiar with the country as he used to come down to Singapore for training when he was the champion and my next pick is Holly Holm .
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
My first pick is Holm vs Correia under 4.5 rounds 2.05
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
- Jonathan Meunier was expected to face Li Jingliang at the event. However, Meunier's removal from the card was announced on June 6 due to an alleged injury and was replaced by promotional newcomer Frank Camacho on June 6.

Too bad Jonathan Meunier "The French Spider" isn't fighting. He has an exciting style & is fun to watch.

I wish Rafael Dos Anjos was fighting Colby Covington. That would be a better match up. Covington is up there with Demian Maia and Kamaru Usman as being one of the best wrestler/grapplers at 170. Dong Hyun Kim is also very good at wrestling/grappling.

Not certain if Andrei Arlovski should be that big of an underdog. Marcin Tybura has some wins but I can't remember him ever fighting anyone nearly as good as Arlovski.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Date: Saturday, June 17th
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass): 8:30 BCT / 1:30am PST / 4:30am EST
Main Card (UFC Fight Pass): 12:00 BCT / 5am PST / 8am EST
Live Streams: http://firstrowus1.eu/

Main Card (UFC Fight Pass)

Holly Holm (10-3) vs. Bethe Correia (10-2-1) (Women's Bantamweight)
Andrei Arlovski (25-14) vs. Marcin Tybura (15-2) (Heavyweight)
Dong Hyun Kim (22-3-1) vs. Colby Covington (11-1) (Welterweight)
Tarec Saffiedine (16-6) vs. Rafael dos Anjos (25-9) (Welterweight)

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)

Takanori Gomi (35-12) vs. Jon Tuck (9-4) (Lightweight)
Cyril Asker (8-2) vs. Walt Harris (9-5) (Heavyweight)
Alex Caceres (12-10) vs. Rolando Gabriel Dy (8-4-1) (Featherweight)
Justin Scoggins (11-3) vs. Ulka Sasaki (19-4-2) (Flyweight)
Li Jingliang (12-4) vs. Frank Camacho (20-4) (Welterweight)
Kwan Ho Kwak (9-1) vs. Russell Doane (14-7) (Bantamweight)
Naoki Inoue (10-0) vs. Carls John de Tomas (6-0) (Flyweight)
Ji Yeon Kim (6-0-2) vs. Lucie Pudilova (6-2) (Women's Bantamweight)

Other

- Jonathan Meunier was expected to face Li Jingliang at the event. However, Meunier's removal from the card was announced on June 6 due to an alleged injury and was replaced by promotional newcomer Frank Camacho on June 6.

Thanks to the Puertorican for letting me use this content.
Pages:
Jump to: