Pages:
Author

Topic: UFC FN 136: Hunt vs Oliynyk Info and Prediction Thread - page 2. (Read 292 times)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Dunno man...  It feels like McGregor's gonna snipe one straight to Khabib's chin.  Grin  Notice how he extends his right arm like a frame to feel out wrestlers like in his match vs Alvarez.  If he feels it isn't a td, he releases, then *pew pew pew*, McGregor fires the lasers.
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
I had woodly and didnt bet on the totals. I was a sucker and bet on the two women underdogs  Roll Eyes

Ive got Khabib, even the best wreslters have issues stopping that takedown
Also there is zero threat of sub from the bottom, hell Khabib could even pull guard and that would be bad for Mc Gregor.

legendary
^  Where were you during 228?  Nice win on the Chosen One.  And I assume you bet on the under 4.5 as well?  I think the under was what the bookies really got wrong imo.

Anyway, who you got on 229's main bout?  I got the underdog (while he's still the underdog).  Lol.
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
I like Hunt via KO

lol

Ollynyk is not the kind of wrestler that Hunt faced last fight

I dont think this is going the 5 round distance lol

SUB OR KO
Activity: 60
Merit: 12
RuneScape OG
I can see it going to Oleinik, probably by submission in the first 3 rounds. Hunt looked poor in his last fight.
legendary
Date: Saturday, September 15th
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass): 14:30 BCT / 7:30am PST / 10:30am EST
Main Card (UFC Fight Pass): 2:00 BCT / 11am PST / 2pm EST
Live Streams: http://www.fìrstrow.eu/

Main Card (UFC Fight Pass)

Mark Hunt (13-12-1) vs. Oleksiy Oliynyk (56-11-1) (Heavyweight)
Jan Blachowicz (22-7) vs. Nikita Krylov (24-5) (Light Heavyweight)
Andrei Arlovski (27-16) vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov (18-4) (Heavyweight)
Alexey Kunchenko (18-0) vs. Thiago Alves (22-12) (Welterweight)

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)

C.B. Dollaway (17-8) vs. Khalid Murtazaliev (13-2) (Middleweight)
Petr Yan (9-1) vs. Jin Soo Son (9-2) (Bantamweight)
Rustam Khabilov (22-3) vs. Kajan Johnson (23-12-1) (Lightweight)
Mairbek Taisumov (26-5) vs. Desmond Green (21-7) (Lightweight)
Magomed Ankalaev (8-1) vs. Marcin Prachnio (13-3) (Light Heavyweight)
Jordan Johnson (9-0) vs. Adam Yandiev (9-0) (Middleweight)
Ramazan Emeev (17-3) vs. Stefan Sekulic (12-2) (Welterweight)
Merab Dvalishvili (7-4) vs. Terrion Ware (17-8) (Bantamweight)

Other

- Douglas Silva de Andrade was briefly scheduled to face Petr Yan at the event. However, Andrade pulled out of the fight on August 9 citing a foot injury. He was replaced by promotional newcomer Jin Soo Son on August 18.

- Krzysztof Jotko was expected to face promotional newcomer Adam Yandiev at the event. However, Jotko pulled out of the fight on August 16 citing injury and was replaced by Jordan Johnson on August 17.

- A lightweight bout between Desmond Green and Mairbek Taisumov was scheduled for this event. However, the status of the pairing is unknown after Green sustained minor injuries in a serious car accident in Davie, Florida on August 18 which left two people dead.

- Claudio Silva was scheduled to face Ramazan Emeev at the event. However, Silva pulled out of the fight in early-September citing a lower back injury. Emeev will now face promotional newcomer Stefan Sekulic as of September 7.

- Omari Akhmedov was expected to face C.B. Dollaway at the event. However, Akhmedov pulled out of the fight in early September and was briefly replaced by promotional newcomer Artem Frolov. However, after just three days, Frolov backed out of the fight citing lingering injuries. He was replaced by promotional newcomer Khalid Murtazaliev on September 9.

Thanks to the Puertorican for letting me use this content.
Pages:
Jump to: