Pages:
Author

Topic: UFC FN 149: Overeem vs Oleinik Prediction and Info Thread - page 2. (Read 297 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
@YuginKadoya

I do respect your point but my bet goes for Oleinik even Overeem do have that kickboxing advantage but this is UFC.The gap of experience between two is clear and when it comes to fighting style
Overeem do get my attention but lets see on what would be the outcome of this fight.

Probably he is a type of risk taker. In terms of betting, Overeem is indeed the favorite with -240 or 1.42 while odds for Oleinik is +190 or 2.9
I'm not a fan of UFC sports but sometime I place a bet on it based on the odds and some predictions. If I have spend my money on it then I will place it on Overeem.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Here are the weigh ins in case some of you guys wanna see how the fighters look before you make your bets.  Prelims starts in around a couple of hours.

UFC FN 149:  Weigh In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eYrE58Q68c
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
@YuginKadoya

I do respect your point but my bet goes for Oleinik even Overeem do have that kickboxing advantage but this is UFC.The gap of experience between two is clear and when it comes to fighting style
Overeem do get my attention but lets see on what would be the outcome of this fight.
legendary
^  I got a bad feeling Overeem's gonna get KO'd once again.  And it's gonna be hilarious cos I think whatever is just gonna graze over his head knocking him out still.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
This can be a great fight in my opinion but I can never say if this fight will be even I really think that the odds will be in favor with Alistair Overeem not because of his bulk build but with the records on his experience Well even though Alexey Oleynik has the most number of fights on the UFC Alistair Overeem had a quite match of his own with his kickboxing records, Well I have a gist that he may take this victory, Well I know that UFC may be a bit different with kickboxing that Overeem may experience because UFC has a submission move that is totally different from the way kickboxing does so maybe Oleinik can have a chance, but I still think that Alistair Overeem will get this win.
legendary
Date: Saturday, April 20
Preliminary Card (ESPN+): 14:15 BCT / 7:15am PST / 10:15am EST
Main Card (ESPN+): 17:00 BCT / 10am PST / 1pm EST
Live Streams: http://www.fìrstrow.eu/

Main Card (ESPN+)

Alistair Overeem (44-17) vs. Alexey Oleinik (57-11-1) (Heavyweight)
Islam Makhachev (16-1) vs. Arman Tsarukyan (13-1) (Lightweight)
Sergei Pavlovich (12-1) vs. Marcelo Golm (6-2) (Heavyweight)
Ivan Shtyrkov (15-0-1) vs. Devin Clark (9-3) (Light Heavyweight)
Roxanne Modafferi (22-15) vs. Antonina Shevchenko (7-0) (Women's Flyweight)
Krzysztof Jotko (19-4) vs. Alen Amedovski (8-0) (Middleweight)

Preliminary Card (ESPN+)

Movsar Evloev (10-0) vs. Seung Woo Choi (7-1) (Bantamweight)
Sultan Aliev (14-3) vs. Keita Nakamura (34-9-2) (Welterweight)
Alexander Yakovlev (23-8-1) vs. Alex da Silva Coelho (20-1) (Lightweight)
Marcin Tybura (17-4) vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov (19-4) (Heavyweight)
Gadzhimurad Antigulov (20-5) vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk (13-2) (Light Heavyweight)
Magomed Mustafaev (13-2) vs. Rafael Fiziev (6-0) (Lightweight)

Other

- A heavyweight bout between Alexander Volkov and Alistair Overeem was planned to serve as the event headliner. However, Volkov pulled out of the bout due to health issues. He was replaced by Alexey Oleinik on April 3.

- Emil Weber Meek was briefly connected to a welterweight bout against Sultan Aliev at the event. However, Meek was withdrawn from the card for an undisclosed reason and was replaced by Keita Nakamura on March 4.

- Roman Dolidze was briefly linked to a bout with Gadzhimurad Antigulov at the event. However, he was replaced just days later for undisclosed reasons by Michal Oleksiejczuk on March 15.

- Roman Kopylov was scheduled to make his debut against Krzysztof Jotko at the event. However, Kopylov pulled out of the bout on March 22 citing injury and was replaced by Alen Amedovski that same day.

- Muin Gaurov was scheduled to face Movsar Evloev at the event. However, it was reported on March 24 that Gaurov is still contracted with ONE Championship, thus his contract with UFC was annulled. On March 25, it was announced that Evloev will instead face newcomer Seung Woo Choi.

- Abdul-Kerim Edilov was scheduled to face Devin Clark at the event. However, Edilov's removal from the card for undisclosed reasons was announced on March 25 and he was replaced by Ivan Shtyrkov.

- Teemu Packalen was scheduled to face Alexander Yakovlev at the event. However, Packalen was removed from the card in early April for undisclosed reasons and was replaced by promotional newcomer Alex da Silva Coelho on April 4.

Thanks to the Puertorican for letting me use this content.
Pages:
Jump to: