Pages:
Author

Topic: Ugh... did I just lose my BTC? - page 2. (Read 2478 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
July 03, 2011, 07:23:02 AM
I have this problem too!!
Activity: 14
July 03, 2011, 07:12:22 AM
Looks like my transaction has now appeared in BlockExplorer, but its 'not yet redeemed'. There are other addresses associate with the block, but so were my other previous secure and successful transactions. I'm not sure what to make of this, if anything.
Activity: 14
July 03, 2011, 06:51:39 AM
Hi there,

Hoping someone has some insight for me or possible next steps.

I've been using the MyBitcoin wallet for about a month now and had no problems with using it as my wallet prior to the MtGox compromise. Earlier today my auto payment from my pool went into effect and sent my BTC to my wallet with MyBitcoin. I tried logging in for the first time in a few weeks into MyBitcoin but could not.

No matter what I do, I cannot log into MyBitcoin or contact them for assistance. I tried registering a new login to contact, but that won't even log me in using the new registrations either. As a matter of fact, I was able to re-register several times with the same username, but could not log in.

My pool account shows my BTC as sent to my MyBitcoin wallet address. My pool account is about empty, so there was no 'bounce back', and I cannot log into my MyBitcoin wallet account, so I have no access to those coins.

I looked up the address on blockexplorer and it shows a list of my previous transactions, but this one hadn't shown up yet. That said, its only been an hours since the transaction occurred.

I'm a bit disgruntled. While it was not a fortune, it is plenty enough to worry about. With the higher difficulty it has taken some time to mine what I had, so I really don't want to see this effort go to waste.

What can I do now? Is there a way to recover those BTC? Anyone else with issues with MyBitcoin?

Pages:
Jump to: