Pages:
Author

Topic: Ugliest gambling site? - page 2. (Read 3698 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 04, 2016, 09:48:10 PM
I'll vote for 999dice, because the user interface itself is ugly, and worst of all, their provably fair is manipulative.
i vote the same, i really dont like 999dice , their interface is ugly but also they are not paying for big winning
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2016, 09:36:42 PM
I'll vote for 999dice, because the user interface itself is ugly, and worst of all, their provably fair is manipulative.
Activity: 190
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 04, 2016, 09:35:07 PM
I can not pick the ugliest site out, however the ones that do bother me the most are the copies of copies.  There are to many sites that are copies of other sites and they have nothing going for them.  They have programming issues and they are fly by night, at least most of them.  I like sites that make your experience interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
September 04, 2016, 09:27:19 PM
999dice is my choice :/ its really ugly
regards.
-Katerniko1
Funny you say this because now they are getting into hot water because of not paying out for the winnings of their players as well.
So not just ugly on the outside (layout) but ugly on the inside as well (for not functioning properly as they should.)  Roll Eyes

Instead of calling ugly site but we can call them scammers if they don't pay people or doing some hidden things in the script to cheat players. What I know is there are couple of ugly sites you can find in moneypot apps and I don't know how moneypot can approve all these sites.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
September 04, 2016, 03:39:01 PM
999dice is my choice :/ its really ugly
regards.
-Katerniko1
Funny you say this because now they are getting into hot water because of not paying out for the winnings of their players as well.
So not just ugly on the outside (layout) but ugly on the inside as well (for not functioning properly as they should.)  Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
September 04, 2016, 03:36:48 PM

Anyone play the BTCgirl site, or something about picking girls.... some kind of random BTC game.  Site was very ugly and i never actually understood what was going on, how to win, how to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
September 04, 2016, 02:53:36 PM
no offence but i have been played in this site several times at jackpotracer and i think this is the ugliest gambling site
and for the owner of this site do not be mad from my post because this is only my personal opinion Wink Wink Wink

thank you for your straight forward opinion  Grin

actually we are very disappointed that not more users voted for our site to be the ugliest gambling site  Shocked

we are very proud to have one of the ugliest gambling sites  Grin

good luck
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 01, 2016, 01:06:26 PM
Ugliest gambling sites?
- Moneypot apps that uses untitled dice script without any modifications. Too many names to be mentioned..
- Poker sites with simple maven software
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
September 01, 2016, 12:28:01 PM
i don't even remember the name of any of those ugly gambling sites but there definitely was a couple so far that i saw.
but most of these sites are created with the least amount of effort and i saw one on a free hosting and a free domain name which was pretty crappy Smiley and obviously none of them survive long enough to even become known.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
September 01, 2016, 12:26:44 PM
I wouldn't call it ugliest, but i really don't like design of bitzino
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
September 01, 2016, 11:48:26 AM
There are too many to name them all, but most of them have one thing in common though.
The ugliest gambling sites usually just use Moneypot and build their site around that without spending time on their user interface.

They usually fail too.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 01, 2016, 11:45:56 AM
For me some moneypot gambling applications are really ugly with terrible design. Now I can't remember exactly, but there was couple trys for making poker sites, that was simple designed sits with very low quality. Other that that all sites have very good and high standards.

I like sites with nice design, and for sure that is something that attract people. Choosing right colours for background is important. I will not play there if colours are too offensive and poking me in the eyes all the time, making me hard to concentrate on the game.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
September 01, 2016, 11:23:48 AM
Hi guys, most of you have probably played in multiple gambling sites in your bitcoining life, so as the title says, what is the ugliest gambling site you've played on?

I have a few reservations, but none of them are truly bad sites. They have a great and friendly community and all the essentials - a faucet, fast rolls and a working site.

I'm gonna keep quiet before I post my list. I don't want to be rude Tongue

nothing really.

i have seen many different gambling sites but i never play on a site that has a terrible design. all the sites that i have ever even tried are those that have the least bit of designing.

because being ugly or in other words having a bad design means the owner is too lazy to even put some time or money into making his own site at least look decent. and many of the random new sites (mostly dice who copy paste the script) are in that category which i will never even try.
Activity: 162
Crypto is love, crypto is life
September 01, 2016, 10:48:14 AM
freebitco.in its too simply and bad design...
always getting lose in there...this is why this site get more ugly

Freebitco.in isn't really a gambling site; it's more of a faucet. It has a fairly high house edge, so that possibly might be the reason why you are losing a lot.

I too agree on freebitco site got more house edge and very difficult to win from this site because they are basically faucet site and they expect people to spend there earnings on there site. But site design is not so bad and it looks they are keep on adding new features to retain members.

I dont think so that freebitco.in site more house edge, this site is very fair house edge and their payment system is very fast. Even they are running the Lottery system which is very fair and genuine. From first time till now this site is running without problem and i have never faced any problem with this site. I have been associated with this faucet for more than 2 yrs.
its not fair at all and the house edge is huge, thats why i never play there because it is just a waste of time and money in my opinion that will not make you any money
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
September 01, 2016, 10:13:40 AM
I would say 999dice is black and not attractive at all.
Still some people keep playing there although the site intend to scam people little by little
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
September 01, 2016, 10:12:02 AM
i sincerely don't like the grahics of betcoin.tm ,  the background color bothers me

Yeah, it's something very interfere with our view. But if indeed you do not like the website then you can sue the owner of the site, because it will help them to do better again. Than we just discuss the ugliness behind them
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 01, 2016, 10:07:44 AM
I dont think there is any ugliest site in bitcoin gambling. The one that ugliest only if people keep on losing there and can't even make any profit. If you mean ugliest from the graphic I think I never find any site with really bad template. They will always have this kind of background to attract people so it is impossible to make that ugly one
Yeah, all the gambling sites has their own surplus. Maybe someone who has loss on one site would be say it the ugliest site.
Gambling site has created to attract lots of gamblers with offering some advantages like free coin, faucets or something else.
Overall, the ugliest site maybe which couldn't pay off.
Activity: 728
September 01, 2016, 09:41:17 AM
Betcoin.tm was looking ugliest to me because of the design and layouts. I didn't like it as was not very user friendly when it was to use and login to continue. I was using for shortest time and then quit it long time ago. That was ugliest purely based on designing related issues that time without anything personal in this regard.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2016, 09:37:44 AM
No offense but in my own experience its fortune jack because I never win in this gambling site frankly. Wish I win someday. In Gods time. I use the strategy in google in bot and etc. but same destiny lose again.

But that is not valid reason to say any gambling ugliest because on other side some players are making very good profit, good luck to you for next time I wish you would make nice profit there, you have to understand there is no working strategy to win from the house if you had luck than you can make the difference by playing there.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 01, 2016, 07:45:13 AM
No offense but in my own experience its fortune jack because I never win in this gambling site frankly. Wish I win someday. In Gods time. I use the strategy in google in bot and etc. but same destiny lose again.
Pages:
Jump to: