Pages:
Author

Topic: Uhm.... Here goes!!! .2 loan - page 2. (Read 1115 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
October 12, 2013, 05:27:04 PM
No collateral? New user? Sorry but no loan for you.

An ID is not worth 0.2BTC
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 12, 2013, 05:19:18 PM
*sigh* i know this is a long shot but I will try
Requested loan amount .2

Reason for Loan:
Advertisements and faucets funds
My new idea for naughty faucets to launch a series of faucets (asian, ebony, teen, latina, etc to spread bitcoin to the adult community

Why?
Im a adult webmaster and a few of the girls i know from tumblr want to start a site with the tumblr girl niche and use bitcoin as one of our payment processors

Why?
 From what I hear in the adult community is anonymity would be a great plus.

How?

I'm converting my tumblr blogs traffice i run for several girls with permission ofcourse
a few of the blogs
princessofnaughty.tumblr.com
sweetestalexis.tumblr.com

and the blog i made for this project
bitsandchicks.tumblr.com

I can verify I have access to these blogs.

Collateral?
Im very new to this but .2 isnt very much i can trade personal information with a picture of my face and id and whatever else you may need

Why cant you just pay for it since so little amount?

I usually use virwox but i reached my limit lol and id like to build some rep here anyway since I plan on sticking around. Ive been lurking for months and my shyness had the best of me, but from real life i have learned online friends can be more accepting.

When will I have my money back?

Well i just applied for my paypal mastercard (dk why i havent sooner gets here in a week)and i can use btcquick to give back, or moneypack or wu orr whatever you need

Ask me questions if needed...dnt be too rough im fragile but I can understand a no

Pages:
Jump to: