Pages:
Author

Topic: UK 10yr plan for BTC - page 3. (Read 3013 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 08, 2014, 09:36:49 AM
Absolutely unreal that the UK Government is trying everything they can to find a way to tax bitcoin. It's never about the public when it comes to the UK Government it's always about them and how they can cash in. Unreal.

Looking at the collective i don't think its just the UK. If the Euro Union gets it way we will most likely see Bitcoin and other digital currencies outlawed.

Bitcoin will evolve and eventually surpass any regulation these thieves impose.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 08, 2014, 06:11:16 AM
Absolutely unreal that the UK Government is trying everything they can to find a way to tax bitcoin. It's never about the public when it comes to the UK Government it's always about them and how they can cash in. Unreal.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 08, 2014, 04:52:15 AM
Wow yet another way to screw over the hardworking people of the world.

Maybe if our Governments managed our taxes more effectively we would have issues like this Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
August 08, 2014, 02:39:27 AM
government saying cryptos need to be regulated = we need new source of taxes because we are running out of money.

It is the main reason for many regulated markets we have.
Activity: 810
Merit: 1000
August 08, 2014, 01:36:45 AM
UK planning how to handle BTC integration into their economy...my 2 bobs worth is they just want to figure out how to tax BTC so they can get their cut.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/08/07/uk_government_to_assess_whether_virtual_currencies_should_be_regulated/

'I want to see whether we can make more use of them for the benefit of the UK economy and British consumers' from the UK article really means 'how can UK tax BTC'
Pages:
Jump to: