Pages:
Author

Topic: UK customers can now buy Bitcoin through Paypal - page 3. (Read 337 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

they are finally allowing other countries from EU, someday probably in months they will also allow Asian countries. the privileges they give to those who are dear to them.
the disadvantage is still there because like it's said below, they are still now allowing withdrawals. but keeping the fake coin in your paypal BTC address still can give you nice profitwhen the price reaches $100K.

It’s a great development, though Paypal in the UK still doesn’t allow its users to withdraw crypto out to their own personal crypto wallets. While this may allow more and more people to get a taste of crypto trading, letting them withdraw is another experience that people should have. I know that it’s already in the works, and that might mean yet another push for cryptocurrencies since Paypal needs to acquire crypto in order to fund user accounts for crypto withdrawals to be possible.
Activity: 504
Merit: 57
PayPal crypto cooperation has been in the news for a long time now and in the US its operations have been active for a while now just that you can only buy crypto and sell on Pay Pal but customers can not send cryptocurrency to other wallets from PayPal this is the only setback in the PayPal cooperation I hope to see more development and expansion to other regions shortly
Activity: 1652
Merit: 304
kycfree
Once, PayPal was one of the companies that were against cryptocurrencies and weren't leaning towards them. However, this has changed after some time period. They started being one of the biggest supporters suddenly. They started working on integrating cryptocurrencies in their system also and here it is! Now, we are seeing PayPal increasing their branches which are supporting cryptocurrencies also. They have millions of users (around 392 million to be precise) so they can benefit from this a lot I think.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
It’s a great development, though Paypal in the UK still doesn’t allow its users to withdraw crypto out to their own personal crypto wallets. While this may allow more and more people to get a taste of crypto trading, letting them withdraw is another experience that people should have. I know that it’s already in the works, and that might mean yet another push for cryptocurrencies since Paypal needs to acquire crypto in order to fund user accounts for crypto withdrawals to be possible.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 667
Just thought I should bring this great news to your notice, UK customers with verified PayPal account can now buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies through the PayPal account, this news was shared on coin telegraph an hour ago.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/paypal-completes-crypto-trading-rollout-for-uk-customers?fbclid=IwAR163jeudWgPbcoghchajHeICe10oLNJpfEyCJCHqSdP6XOcN50sd_B8-7Q
Pages:
Jump to: