Pages:
Author

Topic: UK EU referendum - should we come out of Nato as well ? - page 3. (Read 1810 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well of the Europeans cut up rough, wanting to "punish" us for our leave vote, then pulling out of NATO is a potential weapon we can use. We've just sent troops and planes to Eastern Europe to protect them from the Russians. But the eastern europeans don't even pay their minimum 2% to defence as required under NATO rules.

Why bother to defend them if they won't help us get the trade deal we want? So yes, it's possible, it can and will be used as a negotiating ploy if things get difficult.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Byebye - actually let the UK set an example for what happens Wink

So what is going to happen,

France/Germany going to suddenly stop selling their produce to us?

Trade works both ways and we can hit back just as hard if you start spitting your dummies out because we bailed from your sinking ship.

Merkel brought all this on, the bitch should be lined up against a wall and shot as a traitor.

Let me guess you live in one of the parasite countries.

Lets see what happens when the UK's £4.5 billion is no longer in the pot for the scroungers to fight over, after the UK France will shortly follow because the real people have had enough of the multi cultural experiment.

Net contributions:

Ok lets do so some reality check:

Trade works both ways and we can hit back just as hard if you start spitting your dummies out because we bailed from your sinking ship.

EU BIP 2015: 14.625.373 Million €

UK BIP 2015: 2.568.941 Million €

=> 17,5 %

UK is neither dominating the EU econimacally nor politically.

In the end if it leaves and still wants to trade, there is only the skadinavian/CH solution.
But that would mean that UK is trolling itself (less rights, same trade agreements)

Lets see what happens when the UK's £4.5 billion is no longer in the pot for the scroungers to fight over, after the UK France will shortly follow because the real people have had enough of the multi cultural experiment.

Ever looked at the EU Budget? Im sure not, because else you would know that the budget from 2014-2020 is as high as 1 trillion € (10^12 €).
Lets do some easy math:
1 trillion € / 6 ~= 166.6 billion € (1.66 € * 10^11)

Ok, so the yearly EU budget is ~166.6 billion € from 2014-2017.

4,5 / 166,6 ~= 0,027 => 2,7%

much astonishing, so wow

btw. my taxes pay the fucking UK rabate and i live in a nation that stands above everyone else as a netto payer. -.-

so yeah parisites and stuff right? damn island monkeys

And after all your maths and counter argument that we contribute not a lot your still crying that we are about to bail out of the shit fest that is the EU.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
In the end if it leaves and still wants to trade there is only the skadinavian/CH solution.
But that would mean that UK is trolling itself (less rights, same tradeagreements)

You believe that McDonald's and all the American enterprise will leave the Uk? The Chinese will stop to sell...

No it's a very good question... What is the point of NATO? To fight against Soviet Union. Where is Soviet Union?

The core problem is that Russian people are very friendly to western people, but Russian leaders don't want to be plundered by western terrorists. Remember they let all the vassal states go INDEPENDENT!!! And look at what the Europeans and Americans are doing for the little Crimea... Whooaaa 9000 deaths, unbearable suffering on people that don't want to be with corrupt westerners. So if NATO is used to provoke Russia... American heartland will be gone... (The coastal maybe great but please... It wasn't called MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION for fun). Western looter in their hubris missed this point... Problem is that out or in when the Russians decide to leave earth, no one will survive... A few bugs, maybe. Massive, tsar like.

Who will in the west have the courage to recognize Crimea as Russian inalienable territory? I am sure the Russians will help him/her save face and really explain that it's an EXCEPTION (add eastern non radiation low radiation contaminated land and you get the head of the Damascus guy on a plate and maybe with some negotiations a regime change in Iran who will be anti nuke... The art of the deal. Something you don't learn in law school (specially softward).

inshalla brother. alahu akbar.

wtf Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
In the end if it leaves and still wants to trade there is only the skadinavian/CH solution.
But that would mean that UK is trolling itself (less rights, same tradeagreements)

You believe that McDonald's and all the American enterprise will leave the Uk? The Chinese will stop to sell...

No it's a very good question... What is the point of NATO? To fight against Soviet Union. Where is Soviet Union?

The core problem is that Russian people are very friendly to western people, but Russian leaders don't want to be plundered by western terrorists. Remember they let all the vassal states go INDEPENDENT!!! And look at what the Europeans and Americans are doing for the little Crimea... Whooaaa 9000 deaths, unbearable suffering on people that don't want to be with corrupt westerners. So if NATO is used to provoke Russia... American heartland will be gone... (The coastal maybe great but please... It wasn't called MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION for fun). Western looter in their hubris missed this point... Problem is that out or in when the Russians decide to leave earth, no one will survive... A few bugs, maybe. Massive, tsar like.

Who will in the west have the courage to recognize Crimea as Russian inalienable territory? I am sure the Russians will help him/her save face and really explain that it's an EXCEPTION (add eastern non radiation low radiation contaminated land and you get the head of the Damascus guy on a plate and maybe with some negotiations a regime change in Iran who will be anti nuke... The art of the deal. Something you don't learn in law school (specially softward) ((okay it's not enough add whiterussia and deal? ;-))
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
The real problem is our association with the US. The US seems to be intent on forcing regime changes and destabilising Europe and Asia. They created ISIS by removing Gaddafi, and if Assad goes the situation will get much worse. You must remember that the US hasn't won a war since their civil war, and half of them lost that. Right now, it looks as if the UK would be safer if it built ties with China and Russia, and distanced itself from the US. We don't want TTIP for example.

As one person put it - Russia committed an act of belligerance by placing its country so close to American military bases. Smiley
legendary

Merkel brought all this on, the bitch should be lined up against a wall and shot as a traitor.

Net contributions:

Ok lets do so some reality check:

EU BIP 2015: 14.625.373 Million €

UK BIP 2015: 2.568.941 Million €

=> 17,5 %

UK is neither dominating the EU econimacally nor politically.

In the end if it leaves and still wants to trade, there is only the skadinavian/CH solution.
But that would mean that UK is trolling itself (less rights, same trade agreements)

Ever looked at the EU Budget? Im sure not, because else you would know that the budget from 2014-2020 is as high as 1 trillion € (10^12 €).
Lets do some easy math:
1 trillion € / 6 ~= 166.6 billion € (1.66 € * 10^11)

Ok, so the yearly EU budget is ~166.6 billion € from 2014-2017.

4,5 / 166,6 ~= 0,027 => 2,7%

much astonishing, so wow

btw. my taxes pay the fucking UK rabate and i live in a nation that stands above everyone else as a netto payer. -.-

so yeah parisites and stuff right? damn island monkeys
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I would be very intrigued to see the nato treaty conditions put to the test. I suspect it may not be as rock solid as some expect.
legendary

Net contributions:

legendary
legendary
Corbyn is a clown and his party doesnt have a chance of getting elected while he is captain of the ship.

You would have to a complete idiot to scrap Trident at this point, the world is becoming a more dangerous and not safer place.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
Why would we pull out of NATO? NATO requires any member state that is under attack to be supported by all other NATO states. I guess you love Corbyn too and his idea to get rid of our nuclear arsenal. NATO defends against conventional warfare, nuclear defends against absolute war.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Just voted (by post) in the referendum. I voted to come out. I reckon over time power should become decentralised and accountable. Not the total opposite, as is the case with the EU. FWIW I think the immigration issue is a bit of a red herring - they let people in before, and they will let them in after Europe. How else they gonna keep wages down ?

Anyhow, according to the polls, the UK could well be pulling out of Europe.

Should there be a referendum about our membership of NATO ?
Pages:
Jump to: