Pages:
Author

Topic: ** UK & EU Sports Tipping Thread ** - page 32. (Read 25902 times)

legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
January 06, 2014, 02:17:55 PM
Football - 07/01/2014

Sunderland vs. Manchester United (Man Utd Win) - This is a must win game for Moyes, he's under pressure from the fans to deliver trophies this season and this might be their best chance after being knocked out of the FA Cup on the weekend. He can't afford to lose this so expect a fairly strong team to be put out. Could see these odds come in over the next 24 hours

Shrewsbury Town vs. Leyton Orient (Leyton Orient Win) - They've won both of the two previous encounters comfortably both home and away. They are pushing for an automatic spot and should have too much for Shrewsbury on the night. Shrewsbury did earn a very close win over Oldham in thier last outing, but Orient have been on a different level this season.
legendary
January 06, 2014, 01:52:30 PM
Football - 06/01/2014

Picks for tonight

Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo (Real Madrid Win)
Rayo Vallecano vs. Villarreal (Villarreal Win)

Missed all of the Italian football sorry people. I'll get tomorrows picks up a bit later tonight when I've had chance to go through them.
legendary
January 06, 2014, 01:50:48 PM
Hey guys,

I'm starting a thread for us in Europe to discuss tips and sports closers to home. Alot of the other threads contain tips aimed at the US market. I don't have a problem with this, but I like to have an interest in the sports that I'm betting on.

Feel free to post tips and discuss today's games. I'll be posting mainly football (soccer) and rugby picks.

I've you enjoy this thread and hopefully profit feel free to use my referral link - https://bitbook.biz/?referer=y0da I'll use money earned through this for giveaways and free bets if this proves popular.
Pages:
Jump to: