Pages:
Author

Topic: [UK GROUP BUY] ASICminer Cube group buy #9 (Accepting orders) - page 13. (Read 22519 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 601
all blades have been sold
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
I'm going to order a Blade as soon as I get my BTC gathered together, should be a few days.  Please reserve one for me Oc3K. Smiley
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
4 blades ordered

txid

Code:
92ca045d2016681164ee55a7a924848352b6204cc6f5fd4bd748b15945aa4a76
Updated the blade and the shipping prices. Cheesy
Activity: 152
@pjcltd why are you spamming my thread with your items you have for sale... Bit rude, no? You didn't even ask.

Well thank god for self moderated, threads, post deleted
My bad
It will not happen again

In future drop me a pm instead and I can probably help, or at very least act as escrow if you needed one.

Was this the first advertisement of the all new Outcast super secure escrow service? Wink
@pjcltd why are you spamming my thread with your items you have for sale... Bit rude, no? You didn't even ask.

My bad
It will not happen again

In future drop me a pm instead and I can probably help, or at very least act as escrow if you needed one.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Well thank God for self moderated, threads, post deleted

ftfy Smiley
yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
d)
blades and usb are sold out (EOL) and wil not come again (with gen1 chips) afaik
OutCast3k will post a new price for the remaining baldes he has in stock soon

So are you getting USB's with gen2 chips? Wink

I hope asicminer will produce them
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters

My bad
It will not happen again
Activity: 152
d)
blades and usb are sold out (EOL) and wil not come again (with gen1 chips) afaik

So are you getting USB's with gen2 chips? Wink

yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
a)
There is no need to comment bids under the minimum bid.
I only post if I have something to say Wink So yeah I am no PR guy

cubes batch1 sold out already

b)
Was there ever any complaint from somebody received unsealed units from me?
But to say it clearly. There is no reason why I should not mine with equipment that I have paid for.
I do no GB with bonded capital/coins.
If I feel like it I can flush down the units to the toilet  Grin

c)
I hope the next bigger cube batch arrives here soon  Smiley
Price will be lowered significant. But exact price is set (taking into account the market situation then) when they are here in stock and ready
for 24h shipping

d)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Good morning OutCast3k!

Please reserve 1 backplane for me.

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
Wait....so nobody got a cube in yxt's auction that he posted here? He just closed it & kept stum?

I made what I thought was a reasonable offer, one of the higher bids actually, but I've also not heard a dicky bird since.....even after I asked him what was going on in the thread.

Better check those cube new arrivals when they come OC - about 10 of them might well be used....... Wink
My wild guess is that he was hoping for people to bid like 3BTC each for them. Then his little auction went bad and people only placed reasonable bids so he's not selling them (how mature). He probably has them running at home now and he's making some BTC and will sell them in some time when he thinks the time is right. Until then he's just going to stay silent.
Purely speculating/guessing here, no proof at all.

Nail, head, hit, you.  Rearrange in to common phrase, and you've got it.

The Cubes, at current BTC prices, should be no more than 1BTC delivered.  Blades, as we see from Canary, no more than 0.3BTC delivered.

I would love a Cube, or two more Blades, but I'm not paying yxt's prices.  No way.  I'd buy them today if they were going for the prices Canary is selling at.  Just a shame shipping from the US is so much.
Activity: 182
My wild guess is that he was hoping for people to bid like 3BTC each for them. Then his little auction went bad and people only placed reasonable bids so he's not selling them (how mature). He probably has them running at home now and he's making some BTC and will sell them in some time when he thinks the time is right. Until then he's just going to stay silent.
Purely speculating/guessing here, no proof at all.
Also, why the donald-duck are Blades over DOUBLE the price that Canary is selling them for in the US?   Huh

I've asked yxt for an update, both for blades and cubes. Still waiting to hear back
Also, why the donald-duck are Blades over DOUBLE the price that Canary is selling them for in the US?   Huh
yxt need to get his finger out of his ass and get these sorted.  CloverNo01 is importing direct from China in 3 days or so.  US have them already.  Asia has them already.

Come on yxt, get it sorted!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
Is it me or has XYT gone very quite about these?
He did not post back in his auction and we still have no idea on price or delivery time.

Canery has already sold a lot of these in the US but the EU offical distrbutor just tells us nothing
Pages:
Jump to: