Pages:
Author

Topic: UK planning sliding window lockdown methadology - page 2. (Read 294 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
This was starting with England but it light be rolled out across the 4 nations as an idea.

Instead of having a full nationwide lockdown, the government seems to intend on locking down certain regions, locking down their southern neighbours and then opening them back up again.

Currently the former cumbric country has been on lockdown (Yorkshire and Lancashire (Inc Manchester) ). I don't know how much this'll achieve (and it seems more foolish than just closing the borders) but I assume it'll at least mean someone's hospital has capacity (whoever has been in lockdown for a while) ?

The title is based off the "sliding window" methadology if you were curious, look it up!
Number of cases is expected to hit 50K per day in the mid October so they can't really get any benefits of using this strategy, it should e better to close down the borders as soon as possible to stop the spreading and need to take tests for more people as much as they can to find infected people and treat them in the right time.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
This was starting with England but it light be rolled out across the 4 nations as an idea.

Instead of having a full nationwide lockdown, the government seems to intend on locking down certain regions, locking down their southern neighbours and then opening them back up again.

Currently the former cumbric country has been on lockdown (Yorkshire and Lancashire (Inc Manchester) ). I don't know how much this'll achieve (and it seems more foolish than just closing the borders) but I assume it'll at least mean someone's hospital has capacity (whoever has been in lockdown for a while) ?

The title is based off the "sliding window" methadology if you were curious, look it up!

@jackg so it’s happening even after Boris said that he’s not in favour of second lockdown, they’re yet opting for a partial lockdown and this will definitely have an impact on UK’s economy. Also I’m not sure if it’ll work and you’re right that this does seem difficult to implement, but let’s hope for the best and let’s pray that they can implement this partial lockdown without harming the economy.

Boris had said no for second lockdown: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5276451

Read More: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/second-lockdown-coronavirus-wave-new-rules-restrictions-boris-johnson-update-b512048.html
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

Pages:
Jump to: