Pages:
Author

Topic: Ukraine to Legalize Crypto Mining as Economic Activity - page 4. (Read 415 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
This is a piece of good news despite the red days we are having in all altcoins price  movements. A very big boost for cryptocurrency very soon other eastern European countries will follow Ukrainian  footsteps and  do same. The future is for the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
I agree with the previous postmaker. Mining is quite profitable at a low cost of electricity. Ukraine is among counries with such a situation in electric power industry. That's why legalization of mining will benefit the citizens of this country.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
depends on the electricity costs i guess? i heard it's cheaper there for the most part, so it might work out
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
"The government in Kiev has taken concrete steps to legalize cryptocurrency mining. Ukraine’s Minister of Economy has ordered several ministries, agencies, and the National Bank to prepare the documents necessary to include mining in the state register of economic activities. "

https://news.bitcoin.com/ukraine-to-legalize-crypto-mining-as-economic-activity/

Thought this was pretty interesting.

But is crypto mining even profitable at this point? Idk if it's worth it for btc, maybe some other alcoins?

What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: