Pages:
Author

Topic: Ultra Under-overclock image for A2 Innosilicon by Emdje - V5.0 - page 10. (Read 79746 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 511
I have a similar issue with both my A2 110mh, if I change the settings, cgminer starts and then stops a couple seconds later, and basically won't start again.  If I power cycle the machine, then it seems to hash again with the correct settings.

Also, how can you reboot the machine remotely, and what's the superuser password?  I tried via ssh, but the default pi/innosilicon which logs you in doesn't grand SU.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Can the download for the new A2 mini also be used for the new A2 110 Mhs?
And many thanks for the good work!

Doesn't work on my 110MH one.

When I use it, the miner only runs at 90MH/s. Trying any other MH settings, even up to the stock 1200Mh does not work.
Put the original back in and it's fine.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Can the download for the new A2 mini also be used for the new A2 110 Mhs?
And many thanks for the good work!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
cool thx for reply.
mini image was great for my mini a2 terminator 29mh/s
what i used to do was to install screen then bash it and start miner manually. was great and I could see all errors and hashrate.
with full version I cant do it properly. I mean I can start cgminer but I dont have stats in cgminer (no hashrate. no errors etc) very weird. any idea why? its like bottom of cgminer is there but top not.

I am afraid not, no clue sorry  Cry
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
cool thx for reply.
mini image was great for my mini a2 terminator 29mh/s
what i used to do was to install screen then bash it and start miner manually. was great and I could see all errors and hashrate.
with full version I cant do it properly. I mean I can start cgminer but I dont have stats in cgminer (no hashrate. no errors etc) very weird. any idea why? its like bottom of cgminer is there but top not.
Would your image work on A2 terminator mini? I mean the image for A2 regular terminator?

And what is difference between A2 mini image and regular image?

My image works on all A2 boards from innosilicon with 8 chips on it.
The A2 mini image is experimental for boards that have 12 chips on it (the mini terminator for example). It is experimental because I can't check my work because I have no new A2's. Works with some people I heared.
on mini image i could start cgminer thru putty and file with command.
but 4.0 version isnt working.
when starting file nothing happens.
and i cant copy paste command to putty as it starts cgminer in middle of pasting. anyway to start miner using ssh?

Cgminer starts automatically, no need to start is manually. Just put in the right info in the webinterface.
If you do want to start it manually you need to disable auto startup.
The problem I encountered with starting trough putty is that once you disconnect, cgminer stops.

EDIT: I now read you say 'mini image'. Problem with that image is that I can't check what happens with that one. I have no new A2 boards to check my work, that is why it says experimental.

About the sha256 reference in your picture. That is just a reminiscence in the code from when it was first used for the A1. I fixed most references in the output, but missed this one. Will fix that in the next release (which will take a while, have been busy with submitting paper for review).

picture share
Why Hash method I have sha256?Huh
on mini image i could start cgminer thru putty and file with command.
but 4.0 version isnt working.
when starting file nothing happens.
and i cant copy paste command to putty as it starts cgminer in middle of pasting. anyway to start miner using ssh?
Activity: 270
Would your image work on A2 terminator mini? I mean the image for A2 regular terminator?

And what is difference between A2 mini image and regular image?
You are welcome. And great to hear my image works well.

If you do change out the psu be aware of the polarity of the connectors to the board. I had to switch the pluses and minis-us of my computer psu for the correct polarity. Measure and check the polarity!!
emdje thanks for help
after tweaking and using your image i managed to get 90mh/s with 3.5+- % hw errors. happy with that. had a look at psu and replacing it will be painfull as doesnt look like just plug and play thing.
but definetly gonna repace fans for something more quiet. they are way to loud to keep in living room
would psu cause this?
had to lower three blades to 1100 and three left at 1280 giving me 88mh/s with 3.8% hw errors so not bad

Well yes, if the power supply can't provide enough/stable power it could.
would psu cause this?
had to lower three blades to 1100 and three left at 1280 giving me 88mh/s with 3.8% hw errors so not bad
it had your latest version 4.0
using miner eu now with gui and still getting high hardware errors:(
when using your versions I tried to start cgminer manually but I didnt had that top part of cgminer with stats, any idea why
temp in room about 25-28 celcius. a2 mini was getting around 2% errors

Which software is on there?
Because the way the deviders are set-up in the firmware matters quite a lot to the amound of hardware errors.
I would recommend my latest version.
temp in room about 25-28 celcius. a2 mini was getting around 2% errors
1280MHz in normal configuration should be around 6% errors or something. 1200 should be low low enough. Indeed how hot is your room, they work alot better when the chips are colder, < 50 Degrees Celcius.
Activity: 630
Merit: 504

How warm is your room?

need advice. just got my a2 miner 95mh/s from ebay.
using image what was installed. getting bit of HV errors
Accepted 769
Hardware Errors 157
so thats 20.4% isnt? thats with 1280 mhz settings
need to go to 1100mhz to get very low hv errors but then hashrate drops to 70+- (now getting around 90-95)
but device hardware% is 0.01% is this figure correct?
Pages:
Jump to: