Pages:
Author

Topic: Ultracoin discussion - page 2. (Read 6294 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
February 03, 2014, 11:05:14 AM
Good place to post deleted comments by Bumface:

Who could possibly ask for more in a coin?

- Censorship by devs deleting any negative comment, truthful or not
- Only pools approved by devs allowed to be included at launch, subsequently, if I'm reading correctly, those were asking BTC for invites, or such
- Koolio is involved, usually indicates shadiness, go ahead, refute that, I'll point to a million examples in his words alone

Bum, it's sad you've been turned. Karma's a bitch.

Enjoy the coin!

I will say that I was not invited by the devs nor asked to start a pool. I did it on my own accord, my pool was Open and launched on release day.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 03, 2014, 01:11:28 AM
lol this is the thread for all the NOOBS who couldnt figure out how to mine it correctly
no issues here from the start, ZERO, you all are spreading FUD\
edit-except pools getting ddosd, not their fault

Lol, scam without issues, true story.
Activity: 756
February 03, 2014, 01:08:27 AM
lol this is the thread for all the NOOBS who couldnt figure out how to mine it correctly
no issues here from the start, ZERO, you all are spreading FUD\
edit-except pools getting ddosd, not their fault
Activity: 630
February 03, 2014, 01:05:26 AM
I didn't expect this from Bumface.. Looks like he went the way of the scum Koolio. The guy fabricates just about everything he is involved with, but hey, I guess when you live with your parents well into your 20's, what do you expect (I doxed him long ago). If only he had anywhere near the 200k LTC he has claimed to have for a very long time, yet conflicts that statement in numerous public comments. Don't get me wrong, he's got a decent amount of Cryptos, but is a gold fish.  Guy has luck, he simply needs some brains to go with it. Anyone with half a brain can read every move he makes, which 90% of the time is opposite of what he tries to portray.

If you're wise, stay away from this at all costs. Oddly enough, Bumface used to actually be the guy that also called out Koolio for being manipulative. How times change.

Activity: 238
February 02, 2014, 11:40:21 AM
any rumours of anyone in the team selling invites to pools are of course nonsense. we've been working with the pool devs all night getting their pools set up and these:

ultra.nitro.org %1 Pool fee.
utc.pool.pm %1 Pool fee.
utc.greekpool.eu %1 Pool fee.

are now confirmed to be working fine.

can you do anything about the http://utc.idcray.com?  They started at 80% of total net hash and now they are still over 50%.  Doesn't seem fair to have a single pool with the ability to take the chain AND get twice as many blocks;  as the rest of the world.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
February 02, 2014, 11:38:06 AM
I do not get why people are complaining about this coin...

From start on it was know that this coin would bring no innovation whatsoever. People just jumped in on this coin because Bumface was behind it. There is no development team involved, just one developer Ziggy. Bumface is not a dev himself (he never said that either).

Everyone who bought into this coin and now complains about the weak techno-infrastructure behind it was just naive from the start. You knew there was no innovation in this coin, you knew only one dev was invovled, you knew there was a premine from which all gains went straight to the founder/dev.

In other words, you could have known... everything was as transparant as ice. I wouldnt even say its a scam.

Its almost the same as someone selling you a bag full of air and you just buy the air because the person holding the bag is someone famous. This person is not scamming you if he made clear that there was air in the bag.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
February 02, 2014, 11:27:35 AM
bumface and koolio are boths mods on the btc-e trollbox

i expected a lot more from this coin. disappoint.

+1

Ziggy is former mod as well as (neotrix) crypto-trade.

Very coordinated it seems :/

If they are mods doesn't mean they don't wanna free money.
1. Bad start without nodes and miner parameters ------------>cannot sync -------->devs instamined
2. No pools ---------------------------------------------------------------------->devs instamined
3. Moderated thread-------------------------------------------------------------->devs don't wanna people to know about instamine

+100

I am disappointed from this launch.. so little information, only one pool (you must pay for invite), so this is definitely NOT a fair coin for everybody.  Because I am common guy mining from the beginning and I get only 50coin for 2h . I think only few people in the pool have chance mine a lot of more. so fuck it. It is premined and instamined, just because of lack of information and devs support. But people are so hungry for new coins and chance to get rich, so many of us will accept  this coin. They just could made first xx block without reward for chance to setup mining for more people.

don't worry you are not alone Smiley the dev even told me there will be no instamine on this coin hahahahah on twitter and still people istamined it, nice trick Wink
anyway it's cool i am mning it now at diff 8 i'll dump it as soon as it hits first exchange Wink
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
February 02, 2014, 11:07:11 AM
it's a bit over the top shouting scam because of teething problems. So you missed out on the first 5 minutes of mining - i missed out on four hours before i got things working, and my problems had very little to do with the devs. Which from reading through the piles of crap written so far seems like most people were in the same boat as me.

Things are working now and some of us are pretty happy.

Making up rumours and calling scam doesn't get you any kudos with anyone but yourself.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
February 02, 2014, 10:12:49 AM
any rumours of anyone in the team selling invites to pools are of course nonsense. we've been working with the pool devs all night getting their pools set up and these:

ultra.nitro.org %1 Pool fee.
utc.pool.pm %1 Pool fee.
utc.greekpool.eu %1 Pool fee.

are now confirmed to be working fine.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
February 02, 2014, 09:21:05 AM
Respond here to keep UTC from the exchange (should be added at feb 7):

https://crypto-trade.com/news/47

If it barks like a dog  it IS a dog   Wink
  but not my dogs /project   Wink

added comment as goblin25  Wink  read it
Activity: 174
A Coin A Day Keeps The Cold Away.
February 02, 2014, 08:33:01 AM
The Ultracoin devs scammers have deleted my posting from their self moderated UTC announcement thread.
So here we go again:

Quote from: sixteendigits on Today at 01:35:04 AM
Quote from: darthburnstuff on Today at 01:31:23 AM
So can anyone explain why hash rates are so low?  I always get much better hash rates with Scrypt-jane.  Huh

Bumface is charging .5 BTC for his own closed source super-fast miner, seems a little shady but hey, his coin his rules, nothing you can do.  PM him for details.

LOL.  Ultimate ultra scam coin.

Pay for premine.
Pay for pool access.
Pay for fast miner.

Nomen est omen!
These trollbox mods have no class.

If it barks like a dog  it IS a dog   Wink

Enjoy, scammers!

Activity: 224
Merit: 250
February 02, 2014, 07:51:36 AM

+1

1. Bad start without nodes and miner parameters ------------>cannot sync -------->devs instamined
2. No pools ---------------------------------------------------------------------->devs instamined
3. Moderated thread-------------------------------------------------------------->devs don't wanna people to know about instamine

+100

I am disappointed from this launch.. so little information, only one pool (you must pay for invite), so this is definitely NOT a fair coin for everybody.  Because I am common guy mining from the beginning and I get only 50coin for 2h . I think only few people in the pool have chance mine a lot of more. so fuck it. It is premined and instamined, just because of lack of information and devs support. But people are so hungry for new coins and chance to get rich, so many of us will accept  this coin. They just could made first xx block without reward for chance to setup mining for more people.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 02, 2014, 06:10:23 AM
Exactly what i expected. Scam

Not going to trade that shit... no way
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
February 02, 2014, 06:09:43 AM
Respond here to keep UTC from the exchange (should be added at feb 7):

https://crypto-trade.com/news/47
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
February 02, 2014, 06:02:26 AM

+1

Yup, you summed it up.

I don't trust BTC-E anymore.
Never lost a coin but knowing these scammers are hired there, I won't trade a coin over there, ever.
And I traded a lot over there, see BTC-E chatlog (I know it's logged somewhere).
Activity: 238
February 02, 2014, 02:46:19 AM
I was definitely hoping that it all went smooth on roll out.   I didn't have any luck solo and wasn't going to do invite pool.

Been still keeping an eye on it though.  Seems at least there are 2 pools getting good hash and showing blocks at least.
http://utc.greekpool.eu  Has 160Mh+
and
http://ultra.nitro.org Has 130Mh+

I'll watch these, or any others that get good hash and are no invite.  Maybe, maybe I'll try a pool if they go well.

Very cautious atm. after launch
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
February 02, 2014, 02:16:03 AM
You know we can always vote against it when we see add for : vote for us on cryptsy!
We the miners say NO!
Activity: 182
February 02, 2014, 02:11:30 AM
Cool, I think this coin is intsamined like a shit. I mined 8 hours with 2 Mh/s and got only 100 coins. But... I saw sell orders on >1000 just after the launch when pool wasn't started. Returned back to LeafCoin.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
February 01, 2014, 10:38:27 PM
Another scamcoin bites the dust. Good I didn't even see this one until now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
February 01, 2014, 09:43:40 PM
yes what a scam coin haha cant believe i wastie 30 minutes of my time on that
Pages:
Jump to: