Pages:
Author

Topic: Umbrella Coin - page 4. (Read 3013 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 21, 2017, 02:34:03 AM
Not sure about this coin . But there are many better altcoins in pre ICO stages currently which are genuine and if some investment made in this coins may yield you good returns for future. Do you research before investing in any unknown altcoins as they may lead a heavy loss to you .

is there a thread around many of these pre-ico coins?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 21, 2017, 02:31:30 AM
I don't know, I read more into it and I think it might be worth it. I read their whitepaper and it made a lot of sense.  The LinkedIn profiles for the development team said they all work at Microsoft so they are very experienced. I feel there a great chance they will succeed, but if anyone has a crystal ball please share it with me!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
July 21, 2017, 01:11:35 AM
Not sure about this coin . But there are many better altcoins in pre ICO stages currently which are genuine and if some investment made in this coins may yield you good returns for future. Do you research before investing in any unknown altcoins as they may lead a heavy loss to you .
Activity: 518
Merit: 285
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 21, 2017, 01:05:24 AM
umbrella coin this now still promote to open ico selling
is same time i think much coin is above umbrela coin, sample shadow coin, bitjob, bitquence bowhead healt and more
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 20, 2017, 11:37:05 PM
I found a new coin here that looks like the next big thing. My friend was talking about it how they have a plan to help people with financial stress. So far they are building a system that is leading up to that.
here is the web site

https://www.umbrellacoin.org/

I am new to this. I just want to hear any opinions from anyone that knows.
Pages:
Jump to: