Pages:
Author

Topic: Unable to send BTC - page 3. (Read 424 times)

HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4314
August 22, 2021, 08:30:53 PM
Sounds like Armory may not be communicating with bitcoind properly... can you please post your Armory logs?

I would suggest you paste them to pastebin.com and then post the pastebin URL here to avoid creating a super long post (or having it cut off due to max character limit).
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
August 22, 2021, 12:52:10 PM
I'm experiencing the same problem but the server=1 solution did not work for me.

Hey guys!

I am also experiemcing a problem trying to send my btc to Binance. It says Coin selection failed woth error: can't connect socket.

Not sure what to do because I am new to this.
Any help?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
April 20, 2021, 04:16:38 PM
I'm experiencing the same problem but the server=1 solution did not work for me.
Activity: 22
April 20, 2021, 03:29:32 PM
Thank you - I cound not understand the "bitcoind" part - you mean bitcoin core?

But I found another tread and managed to create the config file and add server=1 and that solved the error it seems
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1345
Armory Developer
April 19, 2021, 09:35:12 AM
Chances are the tx was broadcasted. You have to start bitcoind with -server at any rate. You wouldn't experience this issue if Armory could talk to Core's RPC.
Activity: 22
April 19, 2021, 06:28:42 AM
Ok - I'm an amature at this. I have restored a wallet i made 5 years ago. I have a brand new PC, I installed Bitcoin Core and then Armory. I restore account and find BTC with no problem.
When I try to send BTC I get the Error:

The transaction that you just executed failed with the following message:

tx broadcast timed out  (get).

I have tried to read a post on this forum with that title, but I didn see the relevance to me - or maybe I just did not understand it...

As I said - this is a completely fresh install - does anyone know a way to fix this and can explain it in not too technical terms (I have tried to delete database and rebuild - no effect)
Pages:
Jump to: