Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unavailable] Buy/Sell BTC for GBP Bank transfer. MtGox last 2% fee - page 2. (Read 4242 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Okay, the transfer has cleared at the exchange, so I have BTC in stock again. I have made some changes to my trading program and I will be making smaller, more regular transfers to the exchanges, so we'll see if that keeps the stock levels up.

Just to let you know about my availability. I am around most of the time in office hours, but evenings and weekends is much more variable. From now on, I will still check for messages every evening after 9pm at some point, but I can't promise I will be around much for doing deals. I hope that won't be too much of a problem.

@Richy_T

I may have been a bit over-optimistic in predicting how smoothly my cunning plan would work in the real world.  Wink
It is early days though and I still think I can make it work with this pricing, it will just take a bit more learning on the job.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 2151
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Hi,

I was hoping that it wouldn't come to this, but having sold more than 550BTC in under a week at an average price of just under £6.80 my stocks have run low. I have transferred money to the exchanges, but I am waiting for it to clear. More stock should be available before the end of the week.

I'd like to say a big thank you to all the customers who have dealt with me so far. I have not had any real issues, just a couple of minor crossed wires that were easily resolved.

I will update the thread when more BTC are available.

Thanks again

I would say that maybe you're selling too cheap but I hope to buy some more again soon Cheesy
Hi,

I was hoping that it wouldn't come to this, but having sold more than 550BTC in under a week at an average price of just under £6.80 my stocks have run low. I have transferred money to the exchanges, but I am waiting for it to clear. More stock should be available before the end of the week.

I'd like to say a big thank you to all the customers who have dealt with me so far. I have not had any real issues, just a couple of minor crossed wires that were easily resolved.

I will update the thread when more BTC are available.

Thanks again
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
Bought 100 BTC more. Very quick and trustworthy!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Bought 5 bitcoins from Pteppic just now nice guy to deal with thanks.
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
Bought 100 BTC. Lightning fast transaction! No problems at all.

Thank you very much!
Activity: 18
2 more trades with Pteppic; good communication and lightning fast transactions as always.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 2151
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
29btc bought. Good, rapid trade.
Thanks jimmyk83 and trebornay27. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Current Prices as at 10:30am :-

Buy from me for    £6.773 per BTC
Sell to me for       £6.510 per BTC

[edit] N.B. Prices on this thread are indicative only. Please PM me for a live quote.[/edit]
Activity: 18
Great service, bought 13 coins yesterday - fast transfer an excellent communication.
Activity: 10
Successful transaction completed today, was very fast to respond and process, and is trustworthy.

Cheers
Thanks BlackBison.

Smooth trades all the way. Let me know when you want some more.

I have edited the OP because I realise I don't have any reputation yet and I am willing to send first for traders 'of good standing'.

Current Prices as at 9:15am :-

Buy from me for    £7.252 per BTC
Sell to me for       £6.971 per BTC

PM me for a live quote.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Good seller, bought 50btc from him so far today. Will be buying more in the future.

Fast delivery, good comms. Highly recommended!
Buy BTC at MtGox last +2%
Sell BTC at MtGox last -2%

(Price is MtGox USD last converted to GBP at spot exchange rate. Fiat transactions by bank transfer only.)

As an example at 10:35am 23/10/2012 MtGox last is $11.69868 USD/GBP spot rate is 1.6015
I will buy at £7.161
I will sell at £7.451

Why should I trade with you?
I have trusted status on MtGox and have traded tens of thousands of BTC over the past year. I also operate on Intersango and Bitstamp and hold GBP, USD and EUR as a normal part of trading. I can offer lower fees as I am already exposed to BTC market movements and don't need you to cover that risk. All fees are a percentage so why not give it a try for a small amount.

How will it work?
1. Send me a PM with the amount you want to buy/sell.
2. I will reply with a price offer and my account details.
3. If you accept, reply providing your bank/wallet details and send your funds.
4. Once I receive proof of your payment I will send my settlement.

At this point I am accepting individual orders between 3BTC and 100BTC.

I am afraid that I am currently unable to meet orders due to banking issues

To be fair, it doesn't seem to be a 'because bitcoin' issue. My bank said they were investigating a possible fraudulent transaction, which could be linked to the fact my almost unused personal bank account has had £15k in transactions through it in a few weeks. It should become available again soon, but I am also looking into the possibility of forming a company and getting a business bank account.
Pages:
Jump to: