Pages:
Author

Topic: Unban account request - page 2. (Read 391 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 18, 2022, 12:22:30 AM
yes, i admit it was wrong, i won't repeat it again and i hope the bitcointalk moderators can forgive me and also get a second chance.
it's been a year I just posted again on the forum and it's a little stiff, because of personal problems and the pandemic so I rarely visit the forum.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
March 18, 2022, 12:16:02 AM
Even if you don't take everything verbatim from the original poster or source then you have also committed plagiarism. So far I can't find a post where you plagiarized, but maybe someone has reported your posting it to the mod to deal with. But the good thing now is, you admit that you have committed plagiarism.

I didn't find anyone reporting your post in this thread Report plagiarism (copy/paste) here. Mods: please give temp or permban as needed, but maybe they just used the report to mod button instead.
March 18, 2022, 12:02:31 AM
Your profile has now been changed to autoban and should not only restrict you from sending messages but also you can't post anything on the forum. Plagiarism is actually very hated by forum and every user has been warned that if you break the rules, you have to be prepared for the consequences i.e. autoban.

To be honest, I don't know if the mod will reconsider your account and forgive your mistake after breaking the plagiarism rules but if you really do it on purpose then it will be hard to get an apology. I don't know what contributions you've made so far for mods to consider, usually it's also useful (but not all).
yes I just added a few words to the post, the rest is myself and not all plagiarism, because recently I just came back again to post on the bitcointalk forum, it took me a long time to break and a bit stiff.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
March 17, 2022, 11:54:43 PM
Your profile has now been changed to autoban and should not only restrict you from sending messages but also you can't post anything on the forum. Plagiarism is actually very hated by forum and every user has been warned that if you break the rules, you have to be prepared for the consequences i.e. autoban.

To be honest, I don't know if the mod will reconsider your account and forgive your mistake after breaking the plagiarism rules but if you really do it on purpose then it will be hard to get an apology. I don't know what contributions you've made so far for mods to consider, usually it's also useful (but not all).
March 17, 2022, 11:41:36 PM
Dear bitcointalk moderators

Hello, Good Afternoon, I am Affandi from bitcointalk forum member, my rank is Hero Member, I would like to appeal the ban on sending private messages permanently. I know it's wrong to intentionally post plagiarism because to add a post, I was quite surprised because it was immediately banned permanently and there was no warning and I want to apologize and hope that the moderators of bitcointalk can lighten my sentence.

I hope to get a second chance, I want to be better and useful to post because of this penalty and I will not repeat the mistake again, I hope bitcointalk moderators can lighten my sentence.

My Profile Account: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/affandi-551007

Thanks You
Pages:
Jump to: