Pages:
Author

Topic: [UNBAN APPEAL] Account - user0000001 - page 2. (Read 417 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 25, 2019, 07:44:56 PM
Quote from: tedwvatdmpul link=topic=5168886.msg51951788#msg51951788
I do not copy other people's messages !!!
So you still deny that you didn't copy those posts quoted by veleor?

Many users use online translators. your message only proves that most users were banned erroneously!
Its not translators work to copy post from different users ylon the forum you know.
I do not copy other people's messages! I answered above
There are standard answers. which are used frequently. You will also find messages where I ask coins nodes. for each individual coin should i use phrases that nobody used?
if the translator is also used for this, the phrases can often be the same. example on the screen above.
incomplete knowledge of the language can lead to repetitive answers. if the message was an instruction or guide. then yes - this can be considered plagiarism. every day you hear the same expressions from different people.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
July 25, 2019, 07:24:51 PM
So you still deny that you didn't copy those posts quoted by veleor?

Many users use online translators. your message only proves that most users were banned erroneously!
Its not online translators work to copy-paste post from different users from the forum you know.
July 25, 2019, 04:48:40 PM
id 571307
did not copy other people's messages! did not send spam! <...>

Maybe this copied message was the reason of your ban.

Copy:
I can not say much yet about the project, I hope your project will be successful, I will follow the news)

Original:
Hi guys)) I can not say much yet about the project, I hope your project will be successful, I will follow the news) Smiley Wink

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed. ~
This includes both copying parts or the entirety of other users' posts or threads and copying content from external sources (e.g. other websites) and passing it as your own.
Very funny .. on this basis, you can ban the entire forum!
You can start with the moderators when they indicate the reason for the ban!
it's more like the forum lacks new users.

your - was the reason of your ban. - Can it also be the cause of a ban?
if this is the reason for the ban. then this is a mistake! Many users use online translators. your message only proves that most users were banned erroneously!
https://imgur.com/74spD1c - 2 different phrases.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1654
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
July 25, 2019, 04:34:59 PM
id 571307
did not copy other people's messages! did not send spam! <...>

Maybe this copied message was the reason of your ban.

Copy:
I can not say much yet about the project, I hope your project will be successful, I will follow the news)

Original:
Hi guys)) I can not say much yet about the project, I hope your project will be successful, I will follow the news) Smiley Wink

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed. ~
This includes both copying parts or the entirety of other users' posts or threads and copying content from external sources (e.g. other websites) and passing it as your own.
July 25, 2019, 03:16:59 PM
id 571307
did not copy other people's messages! did not send spam!
I do not think the right decision to use a bot for ban accounts!
you force people to create new accounts on the forum! create a new topic to unlock .. why then I am asked to write to an email?
Creating new accounts - the purpose of your ban? statistics of new registrations?
Old users create new accounts and continue to use the forum.
creates a bunch of topics with a list of banned users. what for?
perhaps in some topics I asked for nodes for the connection - is this considered plagiarism?
ps
after the ban, each user creates at least 2 new accounts! one to appeal. second for new use! your ban system is more like forum promotion...(((
Pages:
Jump to: