Pages:
Author

Topic: Unbelievable Pump Group- - page 4. (Read 406 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 02:48:56 PM
I respect your opinion but a lot of people earn big with this thing. It's risky but it's a high risk high reward situation

You know why I personally don't like pump groups as many members of this forum? Because with them users can be easily manipulated by buying coin before they announce the pump, people in pump groups often don't even follow. And lastly it is illegal to do these schemes, be sure that governments will sooner or later start to hunt for you who own pump&dump groups and of course users who enter to get rich quick.

It's your opinion but I get numerous messages from people telling me how happy they are by winning money.
February 26, 2018, 02:30:23 PM
We are totally different. We don't ever pre pump.

We have no VIP group and our pumps are 100% fair
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
February 26, 2018, 02:21:10 PM
I respect your opinion but a lot of people earn big with this thing. It's risky but it's a high risk high reward situation

You know why I personally don't like pump groups as many members of this forum? Because with them users can be easily manipulated by buying coin before they announce the pump, people in pump groups often don't even follow. And lastly it is illegal to do these schemes, be sure that governments will sooner or later start to hunt for you who own pump&dump groups and of course users who enter to get rich quick.
February 26, 2018, 02:14:47 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 02:10:16 PM
Thank you very much for another portion of advertising on our forum, but I think that already a lot of people understand that all these groups are created in order for the founders of this group to earn money on the same people by making their bet on the contrary. Do you understand what I mean? I do not want to offend anyone, it's just an opinion.
February 26, 2018, 02:06:22 PM
I can offer you a great telegram Pump channel. You should try them, I've earned 1400 usd with them today.

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEtKUe6oej1_qut--w

2700+ members and growing fast.
Pages:
Jump to: