Pages:
Author

Topic: Unbelieveable , ( 2018 ) Is The Year, Central Banks Begin Buying Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 184 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This had to happen. The way crypto currency was adopted during 2017, it was just a matter of time before the central banks become serious about cryptos. I am sure we will see a lot of banks and financial institutions coming forward in 2018 to adopt bitcoin or crypto currency in to their investment portfolio. That is the demand of the time. Either they evolve with the market or become extinct. So to safeguard their business, they will have to come to crypto market and I believe that crypto market will probably reach to a trillion dollar mark within 2018.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
This article had been spreading in the internet like wild fire, what should we do is to stay calm and wait for them to make a move, if you come to think of it, if central banks bought out bitcoins, the vale of the remaining bitcoin will increase, i doubt that they can buy even half of the volume of bitcoin, if they did, that country will have an excessive national debt, and why would the people wany their bitcoins to be taken from them, they already had stolen the gold that we had in the past, if they want to protect the people, they should look over on exchanges and not meddle with one's privacy.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10

The topic of the story this time, telling about in the next years 2018 Central Bank Starts Buying Cryptocurrency, to bolster their foreign reserves because one of the core functions of a central Bank is to manage their nation-state, or union's, official gold and foreign exchange reserves, "Country currencies" will be forced to alter their foreign reserve weightings and finally get started to cover the market of cryptocurrencies , The Cryptocurrencies will also fulfil a new requirement can say like a digital gold Shocked , So in my opinion, very reasonable in the years 2018 Bank interested, because Cryptocurrency is now a source of revenue across global markets around the world , do you agree ?  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: