Pages:
Author

Topic: Unclaimed Terra Luna - page 2. (Read 217 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
March 26, 2023, 04:21:37 AM
Have you tried claiming it? Because They did an airdrop on CEX if I’m not mistaken.
Anyway, I’m wondering why just now when LUNA is no longer a good one. Though many are still hoping for its come back I think it will not easy, let’s see if miracle works to LUNA as well or its other way around. Claim if its still possible, you never know if its still worth it.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 75
March 26, 2023, 03:45:50 AM
I think you are not even qualified since you bought it in Pancakeswap "Binance chain", it is a different token/coin.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
March 26, 2023, 03:05:21 AM
I think they distribute it via cex not on dex, but i don't know the exact information, i got my coins on binance, so i guess the one who got the airdrop is the one who bought luna on cex.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 845
March 25, 2023, 06:50:48 PM
The timing could also be a factor

Perhaps you purchased it at the time when the snapshot was already taken? Could you confirm that it was done before the snapshot?
I am not sure about the Binance smart chain Terra Luna, but I did receive the airdrop of some purchased Luna that was in FTX back then.
Perhaps it's something I also considered for myself; however, my LUNC purchase took place very close to my acquaintance's, and that's why it frustrated me. I've also read that CEXs conducted the airdrop distribution without any issues. I know for a fact that Terra is a dead coin and it's pointless, but it'd be another coin to add to my collection, which possibly could be worth some money in an upcoming bull run, to put to good use in another coin such as BNB or BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1236
Heisenberg
March 25, 2023, 04:50:40 PM
The timing could also be a factor

Perhaps you purchased it at the time when the snapshot was already taken? Could you confirm that it was done before the snapshot?
I am not sure about the Binance smart chain Terra Luna, but I did receive the airdrop of some purchased Luna that was in FTX back then.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
March 25, 2023, 04:31:27 PM
This might sound a little stupid or off-topic after so  so many months, but this is actually a genuine question I have.

I had purchased some LUNC through PancakeSwap before the Terra airdrop took place, a couple of dollars' worth, nothing special. However, I never received anything when Terra was distributed to its users; an acquaintance of mine who had purchased a significantly smaller amount of LUNC through Binance received a small amount of Terra. It certainly won't be a large amount, but it'd be nice to claim them if possible, just for the sake of holding them. I was told that there's a chance that they could still be claimed.
I had three friends of mine who bought in on terra Luna when it dropped and everyone was mislead to think it’s the right time to invest. I also was very tempted to buy in on it looking at what terra Luna had already done.

Long story short terra Luna went into the deep blue sea and the team decided to revive it changing the coin in a way and airdropping it, all my friends got some but honestly what’s the point. I think you the first person to complain of not seeing theirs.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
March 25, 2023, 02:11:09 PM
I have gotten my third round of LUNA airdrop from OKX, I bought LUNA during the crash and I think that qualifies me.

I think that's the advantage CEX have over DEX, you will have to contact Pancakeswap on the best way forward because I don't have such issue.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 845
March 25, 2023, 11:46:11 AM
This might sound a little stupid or off-topic after so  so many months, but this is actually a genuine question I have.

I had purchased some LUNC through PancakeSwap before the Terra airdrop took place, a couple of dollars' worth, nothing special. However, I never received anything when Terra was distributed to its users; an acquaintance of mine who had purchased a significantly smaller amount of LUNC through Binance received a small amount of Terra. It certainly won't be a large amount, but it'd be nice to claim them if possible, just for the sake of holding them. I was told that there's a chance that they could still be claimed.
Pages:
Jump to: