Pages:
Author

Topic: Unconfirmed amount unable to move to new wallet - page 2. (Read 1419 times)

HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4314
You can't... you're using MultiBit HD... it isn't at all compatible with MB Classic... and it doesn't support exporting your private keys directly. Unfortunately, as you have discovered, MBHD has some real issues at the moment, and the devs seem to be MIA... there hasn't been any updates in months! Undecided

You have a few options:

1. 'Restore' your seed into "Breadwallet" (iOS or Android)... or "Simple Bitcoin Wallet" (Android only).  These wallets use the same "Derivation Path" as MBHD, so will restore your wallet/addresses/transactions correctly.

2. If you're at all familiar with Python and running scripts, you can use my extractor scripts to get the addresses/private keys containing coins out of your MBHD wallet file

3. You can achieve the same thing as Option 2, by following the manual process below:

• Step 1. Create an offline copy of the BIP39 Mnemonic Code Converter: https://iancoleman.github.io/bip39/ (instructions at bottom of the page)
  • Step 2. Put your MBHD seed phrase in as "BIP39 Mnemonic"
  • Step 3. Click "BIP32" under "Derivation Path" section
  • Step 4. Set "Client" dropdown to "Custom Derivation Path"
  • Step 5. Set the "BIP32 Derivation Path" to: m/0'/0
  • Step 6. All your addresses/private keys for "Receive" addresses will show at bottom of the page (you may need to click "show more" if you have a lot of used addresses)
  • Step 7. Set the "BIP32 Derivation Path" to: m/0'/1
  • Step 8. All your addresses/private keys for "Change" addresses will show at the bottom of the page (you may need to click "show more" if you have a lot of transactions)
  • Step 9. Sweep (or import) the private keys you have generated from Steps 6 and 8 into another wallet (I'd recommend Electrum)
  • Step 10. Be Happy! Wink
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
So i had been reading and testing solutions posted in here for the issues as per the topic a while now and its really getting frustrating.

First time it happened, I just let it be and sync for a few days but it did not resolved itself. Went thru the forums and then tried to repair the wallet, Got my btcs back next day.

Then it happens again. I decided to try renaming the \Roaming\MultiBitHD\ folder and after "reinstall" and sync my wallet, I had zero btc. After much trying and waiting, I renamed back the original folder and once loaded I was back to yesterday, unconfrimed btc.

Now I have decided to move to a new wallet. But I cant export keys. I tried EMPTY WALLET, only the confirmed btc went thru, all the unconfirmed ones still there.

http://imgur.com/a/SZI8N

How / Where do I find the MultiBit classic w/ export functions ?

Thank you in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: