Pages:
Author

Topic: unconfirmed transaction - page 2. (Read 407 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 3
December 07, 2017, 10:25:34 PM
ive been waiting about 30 hours now and my transaction is still unconfirmed. I paid priority fee at the time. Can anyone tell me why this is taking so long ? Traffic ?

Right bitcoin network is overstressed, sit tight as your transaction takes hours to get confirmed.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 10:24:16 PM
if fee too low, it will take a long time to get confirm can be few hours to few days
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 10:12:02 PM
ive been waiting about 30 hours now and my transaction is still unconfirmed. I paid priority fee at the time. Can anyone tell me why this is taking so long ? Traffic ?
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 09:50:28 PM
What Does "Unconfirmed Transaction" Mean? I think waiting doesn't solve the problem...
It mean miners still not yet exploit the block which has your bitcoin transaction, so you can not send this amount to others. The time to get confirmation is from 10 minutes to fews day depend on the fees you payed when make this transaction.
Activity: 325
Merit: 26
December 07, 2017, 03:18:02 PM
What Does "Unconfirmed Transaction" Mean? I think waiting doesn't solve the problem...

When you make a transaction it is added to the network queue. At that point miners have already taken transactions from the queue, added it to their block and started mining for a correct hash.  Once a hast has been found, the winning block propagated to the network, miners take the hash of the just completed block, add new transactions to their block and start mining again. Depending upon how backlogged the network is how long your transaction will be unconfirmed.

Waiting thirty minutes means that 3 blocks have passed between the time you pressed sent and the time that your transaction was added to the block of a successful miner.  There are roughly 2000 transaction per block so for you to wait 30 minutes means that there were at least 6000 transactions in the queue before your transaction was added.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
December 07, 2017, 02:52:50 PM
Doesn't sound like it's been only 5-10 minutes that your transactions is still unconfirmed. And I don't think it's been 30 minutes either. May I ask how long it has been since your transaction is not confirmed? Anyway, I think it would all be good. You just need to have some patience. Good luck.
Activity: 278
Merit: 101
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
December 07, 2017, 01:41:30 PM
First of all, some exchangers want you to confirm the transaction by an email they send. In other cases you just have to wait till the network do all the work. The time you have to wait depends in which coin you are using, time of the day, fees, and other things. But it shouldnt take more than an hour, when i do transactions it take between 5-30 minutes. Dont worry, just be patience, good luck.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 12:22:06 PM
Pages:
Jump to: