Pages:
Author

Topic: Understanding how to properly evaluate coins/tokens - page 4. (Read 721 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
I definitely try to do my own research but also have a group chat with friends that we discuss issues in.  I also have a close friend that we all consider an expert and we do value his opinion and experience greatly.

That is a good way to circulate information and can be very helpful!
Activity: 98
Merit: 8
I definitely try to do my own research but also have a group chat with friends that we discuss issues in.  I also have a close friend that we all consider an expert and we do value his opinion and experience greatly.
www.positivebetting.com
Indeed we should evaluate the coin we invest but the advice and opinions of others also need to be considered besides us do research directly, so it would be better to combine them to minimize the investment risk.

Yes of course, it is good to find a balance and not solely depend on advice.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
with the notice of appeals as moderating use of release from developer investors to gains of collection with the supports on referring decision to enter with the less on risks and targeting returns of completion.
www.positivebetting.com
Nice write up, thank you for the efforts. I do research before investing in any coins or ICO projects. Research is essential in investing, especially with your hard earned money.

No problem, I appreciate the comment Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Nice write up, thank you for the efforts. I do research before investing in any coins or ICO projects. Research is essential in investing, especially with your hard earned money.
www.positivebetting.com
Thanks for the link Tim, I have added it to a list of things to
check out later. Before I get into any sort of crpyto token
or coin I try a get a picture on what it is about, what the
project aims to achieve.

It is easy to get misled in search of information, there are
a lot of youtubers promoting particular crypto ICO's,tokens and
services and benefiting from that which is fine but promoting
scam tokens and sites while benefiting is not ok with me.

Generally speaking if anyone is "pumping" a particular token
or service with a referral link I dont follow, and in my book
anything else that person promotes isnt worth investigating.

But thanks for the link, i will view it later and edit my post here  Wink

Thanks I appreciate the kind post. Yes this is a HUGE problem on YouTube right now which is why I created my non biased channel. It is hard to find people that are not promoting shitty products/coins and sometimes it can be hard to even tell if they are being paid etc. Misleading information really hurts the community and new comers *cough bitconnect youtube promoters*

This is also a good practice, if someone is just promoting, they are a marketer not a cryptocurrency enthusiast.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
Thanks for the link Tim, I have added it to a list of things to
check out later. Before I get into any sort of crpyto token
or coin I try a get a picture on what it is about, what the
project aims to achieve.

It is easy to get misled in search of information, there are
a lot of youtubers promoting particular crypto ICO's,tokens and
services and benefiting from that which is fine but promoting
scam tokens and sites while benefiting is not ok with me.

Generally speaking if anyone is "pumping" a particular token
or service with a referral link I dont follow, and in my book
anything else that person promotes isnt worth investigating.

But thanks for the link, i will view it later and edit my post here  Wink

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
That was a good read! Thank you for sharing this to us.

I think I am one of those who just jump on an investment and wait for it to profit as I don't usually check the background of any token I am buying, I depend a lot on the feedback of a trusted friend. Since there's a lot of tips on your article, I think I'll apply it on my self too.
www.positivebetting.com
A coin must have clear fundamentals and have a clear value proposition. Does it solve any of the fundamental problems that current crypocurrencies face? If no, then no matter how high it goes, it will all be due a marketing/hype-job whose will be short lived and will leave everyone that doesn't dump on time bankrupt. This describes 99% of altcoins out there and this is the only valid analysis.

This is very true and is certainly a part of the evaluation process.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
A coin must have clear fundamentals and have a clear value proposition. Does it solve any of the fundamental problems that current crypocurrencies face? If no, then no matter how high it goes, it will all be due a marketing/hype-job whose will be short lived and will leave everyone that doesn't dump on time bankrupt. This describes 99% of altcoins out there and this is the only valid analysis.
www.positivebetting.com
Nice article man, It is a very hard topic to talk about as I believe there are not many metrics that can decide an actual precise value of a coin before it has hit the market.

Best way is to see it go on the exchange and see how it fairs.

Thanks I appreciate it Smiley If you have a Medium account dont forget to clap it. If you have any questions you can always PM me.

Excellent work bro. I admire such people who are ready to share their precious experience and knowledge with the whole world. Continue in the same spirit, develop your blog.

Thanks man I appreciate the kind words Smiley If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
Activity: 89
Merit: 11

Excellent work bro. I admire such people who are ready to share their precious experience and knowledge with the whole world. Continue in the same spirit, develop your blog.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Nice article man, It is a very hard topic to talk about as I believe there are not many metrics that can decide an actual precise value of a coin before it has hit the market.

Best way is to see it go on the exchange and see how it fairs.
www.positivebetting.com
I try to listen and watch both the volatility of the coin and the news about the project that issued this coin

This is good to look at as-well. Keeping the roadmap in mind is key.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I try to listen and watch both the volatility of the coin and the news about the project that issued this coin
www.positivebetting.com
Great job, buddy. I am evaluating mine, but I see so many lazy people that just jump from telegram group to telegram group where another lazy people give their superficial suggestions. Such a waste of time.
Thanks, and yes I agree. A lot of people dont want to put in the work and then end up losing money and get upset. If you put in 5 hours of work with $1k in crypto, you could make 10k and then that 5 hours of work is now $1.8k an hour :p (Granted 10x is not guaranteed, just a fun little example )
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Great job, buddy. I am evaluating mine, but I see so many lazy people that just jump from telegram group to telegram group where another lazy people give their superficial suggestions. Such a waste of time.
www.positivebetting.com
I wrote a full article on how to evaluate coins/tokens: The Right Way to Evaluate a Cryptocurrency
*If you enjoyed this, dont forget to give it a clap!

How many of you actually take the time to evaluate coins you invest in? Or do you simply look at an "expert" and follow calls?

I think the most important thing to do is to follow the questions in the Medium posts in order to accurately give the coin an evaluation.

Thoughts?

Pages:
Jump to: