Pages:
Author

Topic: Undervalued Bitcoin Will Be a ‘Multi-Trillion Dollar Asset Class,’ Says Analyst - page 2. (Read 265 times)

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
shouldn't this thread belong here? Bitcoin Discussion/Press.  Can't see any input by OP just a plain copy paste from the article.

We all know  that most of the crypto bull thinks that Bitcoin is undervalued while crypto bears thinks otherwise.  It is clear that Bitcoin accumulation part is already done or almost finished that is why we have seen an influx on the buy side signaling the bull market is already starting. This is this thing called higher low and higher ups occuring in these past weeks that also signals a bullish state of the market.

With the projected adoption in the coming years I also think that Bitcoin at its current price is still undervalue.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Over-optimistic? Bitcoin is undervalued in my opinion, but no one can predict by how much which is why this is all pure speculation and nothing else. There is no bull run waiting in the corner anytime soon at least.

After the collapse in 2018, a big reason(Like halvening) is required to start another big bull run.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
it is just a short term prediction and a bad one at that in my opinion because it is using market capitalization which is a bad characteristic to use. he is basically saying that price is going to $50k in short term.

Big Investors Got Cold Feet in 2018
The crypto market is headed to the big time where it will go toe-to-toe with assets in the capital markets.

not at all. there was a bubble in 2017 which needed to burst, that caused a bear market and it was a natural course to occur in bitcoin.

as for altcoins (the crypto market) we all know they were pumped and needed to get dumped. that is what they have been doing for years and are still doing it to this day. some bigger ones like ETH, XRP,... get bigger pumps so they need to get dumped for a longer time too.
they will never go "toe-to-toe" with any asset in a real market though. because they won't live that long.
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
A great analyst. All correctly written. And the market is moving steadily up. Perhaps there will be drawdowns, but not significant. In this year and I don't expect we will see moon from the most the main coin. Observe and hope for the best.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
indeed the bitcoin price cycle itself is true like a parabolic but I still believe that right now we are climbing slowly towards new ATH in new history,
what we need to buy bitcoin and be patient while the price itself makes changes, which I believe is enough to invest and invest nothing else
do not easily believe in news that is not true / hoax believe in trading analysis that you do, confidence is needed
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

“During this accumulation phase, we expect for bitcoin to trade in a range of $3,000 to $6,500 until the new bull market permanently cements the denarian cryptocurrency as a multi-trillion dollar asset class.”

Or we can literally interpret this line by saying the price stay  at this range for a long time until adoption will take place.

As of now there is just no good sign yet besides the accumulation  of the whales, behind these pumps, there will be a huge dumps ahead of it too. Those who can join the  whales in accumulating are also going to win in the future.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
The whales are silently shopoing and accumulating their bitcoin being ready for the next bitcoin moon ride. The article made a good point that last year big investors kept away from the market due to the fear that was caused by the market drop from btc's ATH down to almost $3,000 which made the market price critically low and steady at $3,000. So, it is just practical to buy the dip as much as you can and just be patient, the bull-market must be sitting around and waiting.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Bitcoin’s gains may not be parabolic, but the price is moving steadily higher. With BTC currently hovering at the $5,300 level, the mood around crypto has improved tremendously. Nonetheless, the bitcoin price continues to trade 75% below its peak.

A new report by Adamant Capital suggests that the smart money represented by BTC whales is in an “accumulation” phase. This chapter reflects the “last phase of the bear market.” The firm, which runs a bitcoin alpha fund, is advising value investors that now’s the time to buy. Once the BTC bulls solidify their grip, the bitcoin price is headed for the moon, the analysis suggests:

“During this accumulation phase, we expect for bitcoin to trade in a range of $3,000 to $6,500 until the new bull market permanently cements the denarian cryptocurrency as a multi-trillion dollar asset class.”

Big Investors Got Cold Feet in 2018

The crypto market is headed to the big time where it will go toe-to-toe with assets in the capital markets. So, how do you explain last year? When the price cratered below $6,000, BTC “hodlers” got spooked and sold. Adamant Capital points to more than “70,000 bitcoin days [being] destroyed.” Conditions worsened when crypto exchange Coinbase redirected some of its BTC. This activity combined gave institutional investors “cold feet” at year-end 2018. What a difference a new year makes, and the institutions have begun to dip their toes back into the crypto waters.

Reference: https://www.ccn.com/undervalued-bitcoin-trillion-dollar-asset-class
Pages:
Jump to: