Pages:
Author

Topic: Unemployment and wrong educational orientation. - page 3. (Read 369 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 0
I don't really understand the need of a query like this on a digital platform like cryptography. Bitcoin has already opened up huge opportunities for people to be employed under one roof, be it managing the platform, or participating in blockchain or even investments in general for returns of high profits in future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I believe that this is the reality that is always happening every now and then where there are many graduates and ended with no jobs. In my views, because of population growth in a certain country where there are many people and very limited opportunities will result to unemployment.I would suggest for those who are still seeking for a job to try joining in cryptocurrency and participate in signature bounty campaigns such that they could earn profit while waiting to land for a job.
Activity: 112
In the present world population is increasing day by day.per capita income is decreasing.We need to focus on extra earning.We must think out of the box
because there are lots of opportunities are being invented so we should try them.
Activity: 126
This is a really big problem. Most of the parents cannot think in a different. Actually we should understand that the world is developing. Many new systems and opportunities are being invented so why not try them.
Activity: 98
As the world population grows day by day, we need to keep an eye on alternative income systems. Otherwise, unemployment problems will increase every day. Found in developing and underdeveloped countries. This is a big problem for all of us.
Activity: 336
This opinion is very contradicting. Right now, a lot of the parents do not have this mindset. They let their kids have the vision of being what they want to be in the future. Right now, a job doesn't mean working in an office in a cubicle.
It is found in developing and undeveloped countries most. It is a huge problem for all of us. As the population of the world in increasing day by day we need to keep an eye on alternative earning system. Otherwise unemployment problem will increase every day.
Activity: 203
Actually students are always encouraged to do job rather than to be self-dependent. This makes them to think only for job and avoid the concept of entrepreneurship. I think clear guidance will help them to come out of the traditional thinking.
Activity: 98
I think the most important thing is doing something which is a passion. Otherwise frustration comes in everyone’s life. And everyone should emphasis on their own choice so that they can lead a happy life.
Every parent expectations are that their son or daughter will be working in a big office after graduating from tertiary. So now the idea is that after tertiary, one must be in the office. So reality dawn on them after school when there are no such jobs and they are frustrated and dissatisfied. What is wrong with them doing something else?
Pages:
Jump to: