Pages:
Author

Topic: [UNF] Unfed Currency | New Exchanges | ROADMAP | Website + Shop | Join Us | - page 6. (Read 19490 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Read rumors about the coin listed on a big exchange very soon, and for this the price is slowly increasing on Yobit? (read about Bittrex or polo very soon)
That's will be such a huge thing for the coin!
Can dev confirm this?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Issue resolved, a new working node is up and running
Add this line of code on your unfed.conf file
Code:
addonde=54.84.28.23
run the wallet and let it sync to the network and should be fine  Wink
Dev,try this host for nodes:https://www.arubacloud.com/
1 euro/month for 1gb of ram,20gb of ssd and 2tb of data transfer.
I'm using one of these for 2 days and It stills ok.

They have a very good reputation and probably i will go to use it soon, also if at the monent i'm very happy with AWS Amazon services, they have a great customer care.
The down of yesterday was just a road accident, now all is working good again, no had notice of other troubles on syncing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Code:
addonde=54.84.28.23
run the wallet and let it sync to the network and should be fine  Wink
Dev,try this host for nodes:https://www.arubacloud.com/
1 euro/month for 1gb of ram,20gb of ssd and 2tb of data transfer.
I'm using one of these for 2 days and It stills ok.
Code:
addonde=54.84.28.23
run the wallet and let it sync to the network and should be fine  Wink
And it gone?
No node ?
Try to add these nodes:
Code:
52.37.100.52:12387
87.18.99.73:12387
Working fine with these here.

Works fine with this but i confirm that something is not working properly on the VPS, i will check tomorrow morning!
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
And it gone?
No node ?
Try to add these nodes:
Code:
52.37.100.52:12387
87.18.99.73:12387
Working fine with these here.
And it gone?
No node ?

Everything looks syncyng and working fine here  Wink
Anyone experiencing problems?
Activity: 43
Don't understand why so many people are mining this. Unless you get free electricity it is cheaper to just buy on exchange. I looked at putting my 110 m/h A2 on it but i can buy it cheaper than mining.
Don't get me wrong here, not fudding, i have bought plenty. Just don't see the sense in mining when i can buy it cheaper.

Because there are not so many coins on exchange ?

That would be a nice effect.  A shortage of supply would help drive the price upwards.

Thanks for the feedback guys, there are some days that we are thinkign about this!!
When i designed coin emission probably i've underestimated effects of that large coin supply at early stage then at actual reward of 600 Unfed per block the price didn't go up easier.
Let me rethink on this and let's see what come out!

EDIT: if you want you can hang up with us everyday on our official Slack: https://unfedcurrency.slack.com
I'll be happy to receive and discuss your feedback and suggestion Smiley

yep, I want to go shopping with this bag ;-) Hope it has nothing to do with bagholding Wink

Ahahaha.....you right, hope this is a not jinx....mmhhh i will remove from catalogue  Grin

Activity: 656
We only want the FACTS!
Don't understand why so many people are mining this. Unless you get free electricity it is cheaper to just buy on exchange. I looked at putting my 110 m/h A2 on it but i can buy it cheaper than mining.
Don't get me wrong here, not fudding, i have bought plenty. Just don't see the sense in mining when i can buy it cheaper.

That would be a nice effect.  A shortage of supply would help drive the price upwards.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250

Activity: 195
Nutty about Crypto
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
yep, I want to go shopping with this bag ;-) Hope it has nothing to do with bagholding Wink
Sorry for the lack of update here on the forum but we are working very hard to get Unfed listed on other exchanges, but is very hard.
Nobody on exchanges HQ take care about our request until is not a community behind, so also we are doing our best we can't force nobody to add us.
What we can ask is to drive your request to exchanges through this page
http://www.unfedcurrency.byethost9.com/exchanges/
or directly via twitter, otherwise we can't do some step forward on this.

We are preparing a PR campaign that will push Unfed brand, an first big step is done.

http://www.unfedcurrency.byethost9.com/shop

we are only finishing to setup payment gateway as you can pay with BTC or UNF.
That's will works like a charm when we will have our mobile app up and running!!
Stay tuned for next updates!

Wow such a big news....and merchandising is pretty cool....i will def wear onb of this next summer  Grin
Sorry for the lack of update here on the forum but we are working very hard to get Unfed listed on other exchanges, but is very hard.
Nobody on exchanges HQ take care about our request until is not a community behind, so also we are doing our best we can't force nobody to add us.
What we can ask is to drive your request to exchanges through this page
http://www.unfedcurrency.byethost9.com/exchanges/
or directly via twitter, otherwise we can't do some step forward on this.

We are preparing a PR campaign that will push Unfed brand, an first big step is done.

http://www.unfedcurrency.byethost9.com/shop

we are only finishing to setup payment gateway as you can pay with BTC or UNF.
That's will works like a charm when we will have our mobile app up and running!!
Stay tuned for next updates!

Sorry but at the moment multi-also isn't in our plan  Smiley

Shame... looks like you got a good roadmap but this coin will get destroyed by mining farms. I suggest multi-algo or else. No new scrypt can survive anymore... unless you do merge mine... but value will be low.

We know what can happen if big miners point on coins with "low" diff, but as i said for now we are focused on other development plans, Unfed wa born to be PoW and changing algo wasn't planned at the start (otherwise we already staerted with mutli).
In all case it's not excluded that we can switch, we have to discuss on this , but first we have to consolidate value Wink

From today you can check our status on Coinmarketcap: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/unfed/

Sorry but at the moment multi-algo isn't in our plan  Smiley

Shame... looks like you got a good roadmap but this coin will get destroyed by mining farms. I suggest multi-algo or else. No new scrypt can survive anymore... unless you do merge mine... but value will be low.

Sorry but at the moment multi-algo isn't in our plan  Smiley

Dev didn't said that this coin will NEVER be multi-algo, why say "shame"...someone is too aggressive    Wink
Activity: 209

Sorry but at the moment multi-also isn't in our plan  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: