Pages:
Author

Topic: Unfair distribution of "Stellar" - page 3. (Read 3637 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
August 04, 2014, 03:35:18 AM
funny thing is that they gave me stellar with my fake account on facebook but not with the real one lmao
Activity: 624
Merit: 500
August 04, 2014, 03:33:33 AM
Maybe they can glean some $$ value from people's data. Seems like quite a lot of user data.

In reality, it's a very large network, and they are hoping that by reaching out to FB users, that Stellar could go viral. Unlikely, but possible.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
August 04, 2014, 03:31:26 AM
If you cant get people to sign up on facebook so you can steal their personal info by providing a "service", then you gotta offer money for their signup so you can steal their personal info >_>

So you think the whole thing was to steal people's info from facebook?
legendary
Activity: 1734
Merit: 1015
August 04, 2014, 03:25:08 AM
If you cant get people to sign up on facebook so you can steal their personal info by providing a "service", then you gotta offer money for their signup so you can steal their personal info >_>
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 04, 2014, 03:16:03 AM
The distribution method, using facebook accounts isn't fair at all but the coin is their, the devs can do what they want Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
August 04, 2014, 03:08:35 AM
I am just wondering why facebook giveaway?

They gave out a lot!! of coins to people with facebook accounts, is Stellar in someway related to facebook. Did the guy who made facebook had some friends make this coin?

If they wanted to get a word out to social sites why not include twitter or any other website for that matter. People who were aware of the STR-BTC and cryptocurrency in general took advantage of this and asked their friends and family and colleagues to sign-up and send them the coins.

I know a guy who had like 50 accounts and made a full bitcoin yesterday, right before they tightened up the facebook verify process. How this helped Stellar I just don't understand.

Thoughts.. Huh
Pages:
Jump to: