Pages:
Author

Topic: unfair moderation, TS TOAA and all the cuntyfucks made me do this. - page 3. (Read 1017 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
You weren't advising shit you started being a dickhead and taking insults towards parents, would of been fine if you keept them towards me, I wouldn't threat you you know id pee on you after.
Can't believe i found this stupid post of yours and that you still talking.

Is there anything a newbie can do to help keep the peace in Bitcoin world? Perhaps you could each find one nice thing to say about the other.  Tongue
Only positive thing that dude done in his life is when he said "OP has been banned for his death threats" which made me laugh quite a bit.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
TMAN sir, if you're so sure that hilariousandco did it maybe you should PM him or at least spell his username correctly so that he knows you're referring to him.

Your post seems to have been on topic and the OP doesn't have any weird local rules.

~

~

Just get a room already.
Activity: 13
Merit: 2
Is there anything a newbie can do to help keep the peace in Bitcoin world? Perhaps you could each find one nice thing to say about the other.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
Cyberbully you? What are you 12? but I don't respond to threats.

im a 13 year old pre pubescent girl actually sir.

as for threats I havent made one, I have made a promise. please stop bullying me, it is illegal in the EU to continue in the way that you are when I have requested for you to stop harassing me.

next post = I will have to post a negative on your account for your continued bullying of me when I have asked you to leave me alone, I have stated I am a 13 year old female (my profile states I am female) please Mr Techshare please leave me alone and stop posting in my threads.

I feel threatened by your behavior, does Theymos need the cybercrimes unit hitting him up? do you need your local police knocking on your door?

Please Mr Techshare I feel threatened by your behavior, please stop it sir.

Consent, something you obviously you are showing no respect for,

Sir, MR TECHSHARE leave me alone - any more of this and I feel you are virtually raping me

stop it

please stop this

please stop

enough

ow...

owie

TECHSHARE no please stop

MR PLEASE

NO YOU ARE RAPING MY THREADS

YET AGAIN THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING SIR<

Well, since you said please. No.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Cyberbully you? What are you 12? but I don't respond to threats.

im a 13 year old pre pubescent girl actually sir.

as for threats I havent made one, I have made a promise. please stop bullying me, it is illegal in the EU to continue in the way that you are when I have requested for you to stop harassing me.

next post = I will have to post a negative on your account for your continued bullying of me when I have asked you to leave me alone, I have stated I am a 13 year old female (my profile states I am female) please Mr Techshare please leave me alone and stop posting in my threads.

I feel threatened by your behavior, does Theymos need the cybercrimes unit hitting him up? do you need your local police knocking on your door?

Please Mr Techshare I feel threatened by your behavior, please stop it sir.

Consent, something you obviously you are showing no respect for,

Sir, MR TECHSHARE leave me alone - any more of this and I feel you are virtually raping me

stop it

please stop this

please stop

enough

ow...

owie

TECHSHARE no please stop

MR PLEASE

NO YOU ARE RAPING MY THREADS

YET AGAIN THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING SIR<
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
That is not ok.

I dont recall asking you what is ok and what isnt OK you fucking Pajeet cuntfacetwatwaffleshiteatingdicklickingnobber
please stop posting again I am requesting you to stay away from threads that I have started, this constant malicious behavior of yours does deserve a negative, leave me alone, leave my threads alone, stop trying to cyber bully me please Techshare, I dont appreciate your behavior and I am warning you now should you to continue to post in my threads you will force me to give you a negative tag for your stalker like actions.

thanks

xxx peace out you fucking wankstain

You inject yourself into my threads constantly. I suppose you would prefer if you were the only one free to use the forum as you please. Cyberbully you? What are you 12? Go ahead, prove you use the trust system as a tool to try to silence others from speaking. I don't know if you have noticed by now, but I don't respond to threats.
legendary
That is not ok.

I dont recall asking you what is ok and what isnt OK you fucking Pajeet cuntfacetwatwaffleshiteatingdicklickingnobber
please stop posting again I am requesting you to stay away from threads that I have started, this constant malicious behavior of yours does deserve a negative, leave me alone, leave my threads alone, stop trying to cyber bully me please Techshare, I dont appreciate your behavior and I am warning you now should you to continue to post in my threads you will force me to give you a negative tag for your stalker like actions.

thanks

xxx peace out you fucking wankstain
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Maybe it would be a healthy change for you to mind your own business. You are not the arbiter of what freedoms people have on this forum, in spite of your totalitarian tendencies.

maybe you should just shut up ya fucking toejam licker.

how come it is ok for you to open up 12million threads but me not one?

this is an observable instance of crushing free speech (like you love to preach every fucking day and 5 times on a sunday ya cuntwaffle)

now shhh.. let the adults talk or I will be forced to add local rules specifically about you, should you continue on this tirade of sticking your micropenis in other peoples business then I would also be forced to tag you due to your behavior.

xxxx laters fucko

I don't recall telling you it is not ok to open a thread. However you seem to think you can dictate to others how they are free to use the forum or not. That is not ok.
legendary
Maybe it would be a healthy change for you to mind your own business. You are not the arbiter of what freedoms people have on this forum, in spite of your totalitarian tendencies.

maybe you should just shut up ya fucking toejam licker.

how come it is ok for you to open up 12million threads but me not one?

this is an observable instance of crushing free speech (like you love to preach every fucking day and 5 times on a sunday ya cuntwaffle)

now shhh.. let the adults talk or I will be forced to add local rules specifically about you, should you continue on this tirade of sticking your micropenis in other peoples business then I would also be forced to tag you due to your behavior.

xxxx laters fucko
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Activity: 1220
Merit: 612
OGRaccoon
Someone actually deleted my bump on my topic in there also even thought 24 hr's had past I got the PM saying my post was deleted.

I also see other topics being allowed to bump there without having there post's deleted.

So someone is delete happy over there for sure.

legendary
So in collectibles it is generally understood that Bitcoin, altcoins and art are the major sellers. Things like shitty 3rd world currency coins, tie pins and all the shit Techshare has to offer does not sell in that sub.

for the members who are unaware there is an amazing community of people who collect physical bitcoins and altcoins here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0

anyway to the point of my thread. this fucking paella eating, death threatening fuck opened a thread offering some items for sale, these items are the old Peseta coins. Now 70% of this forum will probably have no idea what a Peseta is but it was the spanish currency before the Euro, Spain being the Pajeet fucked up country with one of the worst financial systems in the whole of Europe were one of the 1st members to Jump on the Idea of the Euro (because spain is shit other than some sun and the costa del crime) full disclosure I spent many years on the costa del crime, I actually had my 1st 4 way on an oligarch'd boat with a jamaican bird and 2 eastern european birds but thats for another post.

anyway - Pesata's are found in almost every European household who went to spain between the 1st package holidays in the 1970's until the EU made the drastic mistake of allowing the Iberica ham eating fucks into the EU.

so my 1st post which references the shitty national currency of one of the most bankrupt countries in Europe was deleted by a moderator, I can only assume it was by hillarioucunty as he is some SJW twat who doesnt like swearing.

bumpy

Fella you are going to end up like that other fool who sold old worthless shit, florafucker or something. Pesetas? might as well sell some old potatoes here pal.

lets analyse the post - Im advising OP that his product wont sell, Just like if I pissed in a bag and taped it up - its worthless. I also referenced the last clueless disillusioned fool who thought his bag of piss was actually worth something.

I also gave reference to the product (pesetas) and used the colloquialism (potatoes, same for anyone who went on an 18-30 holiday to spain would of used)

so, hillaricunty, whats fucking off topic about my post other than you being a prick about my language?

please enlighten me, I am sitting here ready to learn from the great almighty that has been deleting my posts.

now I will totally understand this being an error, we all understand that those from your part of the UK are not the best in finance, infact some people have referred to you as the Jews of the UK (not that I am antisemitic personally here)

enlighten me here please as I am willing to bow down to your greatness and learn what you deem as correct when calling out a cunt selling a bar of silver when it is actually a polished morning shit.

xxxxxx
Pages:
Jump to: