Pages:
Author

Topic: Unfinished Projects - page 4. (Read 623 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 29, 2020, 01:44:36 PM
One of the most interesting and attractive solutions for me is ThreeFold Network. ThreeFold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world, being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. Their mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. In my opinion, the prospects are rather bright. And of course, I recommend you to check out their website to get a deeper understanding on the solutions itself
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
February 29, 2020, 01:34:45 PM

It happens most of the time since 2018 where they tried collecting funds from investors and then promoting their project through campaigns and then postponed their ICO. They never return after it but had collected some funds from the investors that weren't suspicious about the team since. During this time people had a lot to spend since traders had money as well. By 2019 its still happening and people are still investing as long as they have MVP but the project were still abandoned.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
February 29, 2020, 12:00:20 PM
Now I don't believe in any newly established project without an investment fund. Because of the fact that ICO and IEO are no longer a trend of investors anymore. These crowdfunding projects are now just a junk or are just scams
You are right, new projects are now like a landfill. 99% of them will collapse because of the nature of the projects that are scam, and investors are not interested in new projects in the present. At this point, it's best to only invest in top projects in this market to be safe
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
February 29, 2020, 11:57:46 AM
Majority of the projects are like that they stopped and just tell their investors and supporters that they are working behind the scene until investors forgot their project and they disable all sort of communication and if you continue asking they are going to ban you right away , until they explain that the project cannot continue but they offer no refund, Weidex, Bitmillex Xera anf Adab are like these proejcts.
This is very true. Some projects paused for a while then they relaunched their campaign then they gather money from investors again then they will stop since they are fixing some things behind the project. The Investors and Bounty Hunters then will wait until it resumes but there will be no updates or whatsoever then they will forever be gone. It will be forgotten eventually but the bad thing is that no refund and no refunds occurred between all the parties involved.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
February 29, 2020, 11:37:33 AM
Since 2018 I have seen many new projects that come into crypto space with half plan and got the rest on roadmap, developers should stop this bad habit of introducing projects that aren't finished yet because many of them only get abandoned in the end, some have bad intent of grabbing money from ICO or fundraising and run away

To all investors out there think twice before you invest your money on projects that have promising future but haven't reached half way of production already, they are mostly red flags

I have noticed this myself as well since the start of the bear season last 2018. It's really hard to tell what is legit. Sometimes what you thought is legit and even confirmed that sales when successfully suddenly turned scam and disappeared. Some greedy people right.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
February 29, 2020, 10:49:14 AM
Since 2018 I have seen many new projects that come into crypto space with half plan and got the rest on roadmap, developers should stop this bad habit of introducing projects that aren't finished yet because many of them only get abandoned in the end, some have bad intent of grabbing money from ICO or fundraising and run away
In my opinion and from what i have seen till now in the shitty ICO market 99% just raise the money giving out big promises and then run away with the investor funds and these fraudsters think this as a big opportunity to milk money from investors who fall for these frauds to make some profit out of these projects thinking it will pay them dividends in the long run.

Fraudsters uses different approaches to deceive investors, making them believe by their words and promises is one of it. The issue is some investors are falling into this trick because of greed and lack of knowledge. Most of them do not even bother doing background research to ensure that they are investing on a profitable project. It is the reason why we should be cautious before believing a promise given by the project because we don't know if their intention was good or they are just taking that opportunity to exploit our funds and assets.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
February 29, 2020, 10:35:23 AM
In my opinion and from what i have seen till now in the shitty ICO market 99% just raise the money giving out big promises and then run away with the investor funds and these fraudsters think this as a big opportunity to milk money from investors who fall for these frauds to make some profit out of these projects thinking it will pay them dividends in the long run.

To all investors out there think twice before you invest your money on projects that have promising future but haven't reached half way of production already, they are mostly red flags
If someone has a great idea to make a change then they can simply attract Angel investors and make things successful and if you think you want to take a chance then you have to understand the risk involved in it.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
February 29, 2020, 10:27:44 AM
Now very many ICO projects are unclear so we are always eaten with the sweet promise they have said and there are so many of the investors who invest in the project feel harmed as well as the bounty hunters Who just spend their time in vain, so now we must be careful in following every project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 19
February 29, 2020, 09:44:44 AM
Be careful of unfinished projects that need money to continue the development, what have the team contributes themselves? We have seen very little projects that never reach softcap but still continue the development, such projects shows that the team want the project to survive, it's a different story for those developers who doesn't care
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
February 29, 2020, 08:42:08 AM
Many projects went for hibernation mode in the crypto bad time, but as this year brings new hope in the crypto market, so, those old projects are coming to raise money again directly or migrating into a new project. That's why I don't believe any new project at this moment, I don't trust them, but I do research, if I see something interesting, I will jump for that! So, be careful to invest/support a new project, they can be a previous unfinished project that has come to steal people's money again!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
February 29, 2020, 07:16:50 AM

It's really true but highly disappointing at the same time that a team will come up with ideas then abandon it because of money. On the other hand, some start something which they will bank on to launch an ICO or IEO and after the sales, they abandon the project. Many did this and many are still doing it which then proves that it is wise to invest in a project which has already started and gone far, thus the need for IEO so as to continue. I think in this case scenario, it shows the team have tried their best  to have started real development first as well as showing they have the good Interest of users and investors at heart.

postponed projects ( the one that are already starting ) is the worst once compare to projects that have stop but already finish thier ico because those coins are already been listed and people already earn some to them except for those who still have thier coins because they are expecting more  .

its only sad because you have a full confidence but the project let you down at the end   . never been on that situation and i hope never going to happen on me because im now getting wiser these days   .
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
February 29, 2020, 07:10:33 AM
Investing in ICOs are so risky if you just invest without a research and it is difficult to find a good project nowadays that gives a good return if their project is successful. It is better to invest the coins that already in the top coinmarketcap.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 29, 2020, 07:01:26 AM

It's really true but highly disappointing at the same time that a team will come up with ideas then abandon it because of money. On the other hand, some start something which they will bank on to launch an ICO or IEO and after the sales, they abandon the project. Many did this and many are still doing it which then proves that it is wise to invest in a project which has already started and gone far, thus the need for IEO so as to continue. I think in this case scenario, it shows the team have tried their best  to have started real development first as well as showing they have the good Interest of users and investors at heart.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 29, 2020, 06:52:10 AM
There are so many reasons why some project are not able to finish and launch some is due to the SEC rules which restricts some project from carrying on with the platform development while some are due to lack of funds to continue the project,  some do not have the proper funding os continuing with the project becomes an herculean task.  While some project are left unfinished due to scam team members that take flee away with investors funds
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
BIB Exchange
February 29, 2020, 06:31:45 AM
Now I don't believe in any newly established project without an investment fund. Because of the fact that ICO and IEO are no longer a trend of investors anymore. These crowdfunding projects are now just a junk or are just scams
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
February 29, 2020, 06:11:50 AM
Although my surprise still borders on those investors who don't research into projects themselves before they invest into some projects. Many projects out there are created to scam good investor's who can't read in between project White papers and reality. Falling into one of these scams project tell much on such victims. Am a type who don't invest on any how projects because I wanted to invest. Let's put up research mood before we invest.

actually, there are seemingly great projects out there that you can't distinguish the fact that they are just here as a fraud and money grab scheme. scammers are getting good in screwing crypto users. Even some projects with faces, they still managed to duped users. because running after them is deemed to be futile as sometimes they are registered to the country that has very loose regulations when it comes to crypto. So one thing you can do, is just accept the fact that you lost and never invest again on these crypto projects.

Definitely we'll know how smart these scammers have turned to be in recent times. But my submission is: those investors should ensure to do their own research before proceeds to invest into these projects, knowing the project real world case use, carefully looking into their roadmap and among all; their terms and conditions among others. I was once cut from from the beginning but have learnt my humble lesson and woul not see how.possible I will fall for these scammers again. Above all, no matter how smart these scammers are, they still have their weaker points which can be spot out if only we're good in research before proceeds to invest.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
February 28, 2020, 10:39:45 PM
So are you saying we as investors should choose projects that are already running? If the project is not yet running, should we not invest there?
I think the concept of ICO / IEO in the crypto world is to raise funds so that a project can run, if he already has a product running for what they hold IEO / ICO again?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
February 28, 2020, 10:34:46 PM
Many of the projects that I follow are showing no sign of being developed, the developers only do the occasional answer to some telegram questions, including those listed. on the exchanges. I don't think I am interested in investing in any project.
other investors also thinking the same,thats the reason why there are only few bounty campaign started by this year in Bounty (altcoin) section.

If the old project cant even make a good development after raising a large how can we trust a new project that have an ICO?
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
February 28, 2020, 08:57:12 PM
This is good advice first DYOR to determine if a project has a real world use case and then the remaining attributes like the professionalism of the team, roadmap progress, partnerships or other achievements to ensure you're investing in a decent startup

Use case tokens will attract investors because they have produced products. Many altcoins in the cryptocurrency market do not have products and only rely on good whitepapers while whitepapers can be made as good as possible without taking into account the resources they have
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
February 28, 2020, 08:54:02 PM
This is good advice first DYOR to determine if a project has a real world use case and then the remaining attributes like the professionalism of the team, roadmap progress, partnerships or other achievements to ensure you're investing in a decent startup
It's always best to make sure that the project have working product to develop, a good teams behind who are capable to continue progress and have a good outlook towards the success of their token. Allow yourself being updated and not just to place your money without further research.
Invested money for the best interest of potential outcome, as you can proceed further for good successful journey inside this business.
Pages:
Jump to: