Pages:
Author

Topic: "Unfortunately, we did not reach our SoftCap" - page 5. (Read 546 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
this is the risk that we feel if the campaign that we follow failed. we also can not sue them, developers also do not want this to happen.
keep up the spirit and look for other campaign projects, your time will be wasted if thinking about this problem.

They didn't reach the soft cap for the Pre-ICO. The ICO has not started yet, so the bounty is not over.
op, see the information given mpufatzis and do not hesitate, because ico has not started yet and there is still a chance to succeed. this is not the end of it all.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
They didn't reach the soft cap for the Pre-ICO. The ICO has not started yet, so the bounty is not over.
The company gives the opportunity to the investors to take back their investment (if they want) or to wait for the ICO stage, which is going to start later. I'm taking part in the bounty since day 1, It is a great project and I am sure they will find new investors in the future.

Hello everyone, I'm following the bounty campaign of DigitizeCoin through www.bountyhive.io, this campaign is about to end and when I go to do my work I find this message on the official Twitter account:

"Dear Digitizers, We are happy to see so much support for our project.
Unfortunately, we had only raised 150ETH and did not reach our SoftCap.
All contributors will be refunded. We will be sending out details on how to refund your contributions shortly.
Regards, Team Digitize."

I think many have gone through this situation, this happens recurrently with the bounties campaigns? With which managers? What advice can you provide?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Hello everyone, I'm following the bounty campaign of DigitizeCoin through www.bountyhive.io, this campaign is about to end and when I go to do my work I find this message on the official Twitter account:

"Dear Digitizers, We are happy to see so much support for our project.
Unfortunately, we had only raised 150ETH and did not reach our SoftCap.
All contributors will be refunded. We will be sending out details on how to refund your contributions shortly.
Regards, Team Digitize."

I think many have gone through this situation, this happens recurrently with the bounties campaigns? With which managers? What advice can you provide?
Pages:
Jump to: