Pages:
Author

Topic: UNI - PRIVATE COIN - TAKING OVER GREXIT - SWAP GREXIT - page 2. (Read 3810 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Any updates on the take over?

legendary
GREXIT MOONING

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
i make some research about it because it look suspicious when price of it get pumped up to 4000% yesterday in yobit
without announcement

GREXIT was an ICO coin price of it is 200 each 10m coin was set in ICO
9,122,926 was burned and only 877,074 was bought..
so it look like a failed coin only generate a little funds about 1.754148 BTC
10% to yobit and 1.5787332 BTC generated in that ico
i think they drop it in that time and they dont develop the coin because of small fund
price drop to 4 sat each because they dont do any development after the ico..
when the price is go below 4 sat they use the funds generated that ico and buy almost all the coin at 4 satoshi..
even they buy it above 4 sat there always will be left it them
and they just pumped it yesterday before the announcement you can see it in the trade history in yobit..
this coin is clearly a scam they cooked their investor in their own fat..

Wow man You are amazing, everywhere only FUD. GREXIT wasn't even my coin. I told on chatbox that I'll take care of GREXIT, You didn't bought so You are angry?

How many grexit will be 1 uni?
"Currently there are around 2,000,000 coins and we will SWAP all the coins that are part of the SWAP procedure there will be 100,000 UNICOINS created and all GREXIT coins that arrive in the SWAP wallet will be used to split equally based on our GREXIT stake"
legendary
i make some research about it because it look suspicious when price of it get pumped up to 4000% yesterday in yobit
without announcement

i think they drop it in that time and they dont develop the coin because of small fund
when the price is go below 4 sat they use the funds generated that ico and buy almost all the coin at 4 satoshi..
and they just pumped it yesterday before the announcement you can see it in the trade history in yobit..

You really need to be more on slack...Xardasim ANN it when he was talking about PSI that he would take over GREXIT and will buy some coins. All above is almost correct. There was a 10M ICO at 200sats, there were a lot of coins burned, the original dev left, even lock the thread and then Xardasim (dev of PSI) took it over (ANN on slack) and directly a few people bought a lot of the coins that are availabe. But is there something wrong? It hasn't been the first dev that bought a lot of coins....

Getting closer to those 6000 FLYs Cheesy Do those flys need to be in one wallet? As i have a few wallets.

First Placebo I did warn you to stay out of my house, but now your here lets have some fun with you.

Ok here we go:

150,000 Fly initial distribution.
At this moment 4,000 mined by pow.

You were not part of the initial distribution as everyone respected the rules and used their main account. So you received 0 FLY during the swap as I had everyones name and yours was not on it.

Of the 4,000 FLY mined, most of it was dumped on Yobit , there were also initial investors that dumped too. Around 13,000 coins dumped on Yobit.

My initial balance after the swap was just over 39,000 FLY. My balance today is Almost 51,000. That is because I have bought about 12,000 coins that were dumped on Yobit (about 95% of the coins dumped).

So If your initial distribution from the swap was 0, and I bought almost all the coins on Yobit, then how do you have 6000 coins? Huh

Vegas Wink

legendary
If you got placebo shilling this the 2nd post of the thread then you know he is involved and it a scam. It will end just like his other scams dead and dumped to nothing. Every new idea/thread that come along placebo has a copy cat scam coin following right along.

WTF are you talking about (AGAIN???). DYOR first before talking shit again. When every coin that i post something is a scam or i got involved then A LOT of coins wouls be scam, as almost of all coins i post something. Most of the time it is on the first page, but sometimes ocminer etc are just faster then me Cheesy. Check this guy history and you will see that he has NOTHING to do with me, he is even Polish and i don't speak any Polish at all.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
How many grexit will be 1 uni?
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
without announcement

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
If you got placebo shilling this the 2nd post of the thread then you know he is involved and it a scam. It will end just like his other scams dead and dumped to nothing. Ever new idea/tread that come along placebo has a copy cat scam coin following right along.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
If you got placebo shilling this the 2nd post of the thread then you know he is involved and it a scam. It will end just like his other scams dead and dumped to nothing. Every new idea/thread that come along placebo has a copy cat scam coin following right along.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I can guarantee you 100% this is not my coin (FLY) as there wont be anything like FLY, ever again.

Thanks.

Vegas
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
OK, I hope that this will be my good investment.
When is the swap supposed to happen?
Next week, when all will be ready
50.000 coins you will need to have to swap ? I think it says dev .
"You need to have at least 50,000 GREXIT coins to be part of the SWAP. Only people with more then 50,000 GREXIT coins are allowed to swap to UNICOINS"
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
50.000 coins you will need to have to swap ? I think it says dev .
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
When is the swap supposed to happen?
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
WOW, well done Xardasim. The coin is not dead, just the contrary.
this coin is nearly dead..
if you will look in the trade history of this coin it just worth 4 sat
and just been pumped in the last 24 hours..
Nearly dead and will rebirth like a phoenix
and after that will be dump and abandon like what you did in PSI right now..

a 4 sat coin worth 100x times now by this news, so bad i didnt get the luck to buy at lower price
you will never get a chance to buy at low price because they already own all the coin
and before the ann they already pump it so hard..
and after the swap maybe you know what will happen they will have almost all the UNI
and will pump again and until they sell all there holding it higher price and dump
sad to say but thats the reality..
Wow man You are spreading the FUD everywhere...
If You don't wanna be a part of this SWAP it's ok but don't discourage other people without any reason

im not dicouraging other people about this swap i just want them to know the real truth behind it
because im sick about this kind of pump and dump seen
you say that it can become succesfull but not in your investor
will only be succesfull in your team because before it started you already own it all
and your trap is already set and your just waiting for someone to step on that trap..
this why this community didnt grow because before investor step in this community
trap is already set everywhere
legendary

a 4 sat coin worth 100x times now by this news, so bad i didnt get the luck to buy at lower price
you will never get a chance to buy at low price because they already own all the coin
and after the swap maybe you know what will happen they will have almost all the UNI
and will pump again and until they sell all there holding it higher price and dump

You have a good point here. But if indeed people from FLY are behind this coin then it has a lot more room to go. The swap of ROS to FLY was a big success for all ROS owners. If they indeed did some buying then it can still move a lot higher.

Wow man You are spreading the FUD everywhere...
If You don't wanna be a part of this SWAP it's ok but don't discourage other people without any reason
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: