Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 76. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Our request for Yobit to list Unify on their exchange has been sent. Hopefully we will be added to that exchange soon enough.
Coimarketcap will add Coinexchange to the list very shortly.

Unify is currently working on being added to Yobit & Liqui. We will most likely be listed on Yobit first. 

Oh yes.....we are also participating in the Binance community vote coming up in October. It's an opportunity for Unify to be listed on Binance exchange with no listing fees.  Binance users who like this project and what Unify is doing may vote for us to be listed there when the time comes. 

Being added to exchanges does take time. We appreciate your patience. Just hold on to your coins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Great looking coin with some future. Added to Nova early and even getting good price. Will be keeping an eye on it and will buy some soon.
Activity: 606
Those who withdraw  coins just after cryptopia opening wallet could still not get their coins on wallet. It's  recommended to open a ticket at cryptopia support.It looks like a part of the transactions got stuck on their wallet ....

Can someone explain me stake? i left wallet open, i got reward but balance now is only a few coins, the remain still on stake? how i get total balance again available fo transactions?

"COINBASE MATURITY
40 confirmations ( you need 40 confirmations to spend UNIFY after u hit PoS block)"  Wink

one more thing then i will be fine, bcs i never done stake

after confirmations i will have the balance on stake available to transactions or only the reward?

After 40 confirmations you will have all the coins available for spend Smiley
erv
Activity: 280
Can someone explain me stake? i left wallet open, i got reward but balance now is only a few coins, the remain still on stake? how i get total balance again available fo transactions?

"COINBASE MATURITY
40 confirmations ( you need 40 confirmations to spend UNIFY after u hit PoS block)"  Wink

one more thing then i will be fine, bcs i never done stake

after confirmations i will have the balance on stake available to transactions or only the reward?
erv

"COINBASE MATURITY

ahhh, ty so much, i see that on transactions book!

"COINBASE MATURITY
erv
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Buy, Stake, Hold
Huge staking rush. Mass withdrawels of Unify from the exchanges to personal wallets occuring now. A lot of big transactions in the blockchain because everone wants to stake. Don't worry if you don't see your coins immediately in your wallet, they will get there. It'll take a little more time than normal because of the amount of transactions in the chain.

Transactions are coming through. We're good! 👍
Huge staking rush. Mass withdrawels of Unify from the exchanges to personal wallets occuring now. A lot of big transactions in the blockchain because everone wants to stake. Don't worry if you don't see your coins immediately in your wallet, they will get there. It'll take a little more time than normal because of the amount of transactions in the chain.
Finally! The network has stabilized, so you can withdraw UNIFY to desktop wallet and stake without any problems  Wink

GRATZZ Smiley)
i am glad to hear that
have to withdraw coins fastt ^__^

Better hurry so you can stake those coins! 😆
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
How about some social media of grandparents using this currency? To show the ease of use.

GRATZZ Smiley)
i am glad to hear that
have to withdraw coins fastt ^__^
YEAH!!! WALLETS ARE UPDATED AND BACK ONLINE!!!
Activity: 118
Research is key
Does somebody tell how to create a Unify address? I checked their website and Mega dot nz, but still not yet understanding.
Any steps can be good for me.

Download the wallet, unzip it, then run the application. The wallet will do the rest.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Does somebody tell how to create a Unify address? I checked their website and Mega dot nz, but still not yet understanding.
Any steps can be good for me.
Hello,

Is there a date to craptopia solve the problem with locked unify coins?
I have  a few thousand locked there and no way to tranfer them to my pc wallet.

I am being really worried about it.

From Cryptopia Bitcointalk Platform:

"@theincrediblevictor, @chickenbacon, @hoan281, @Icefrag - Some of the aforementioned problems have queued a bunch of wallet work up, most of which is manually checking and reprocessing transactions. We can't just get some temps or some interns and hand them root access to our hot wallets. This seems like it would be pretty low hanging fruit though, so I'll ask."

Looks like they are currently manually checking transactions, then it will be up again.
Pages:
Jump to: